Getting started with Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is really quite easy. Most people just load it up and start playing around! However, if you find you need a bit of extra help, below are a few common answers and some places to check for further information about the software. You’ll be scrapbooking on your computer in no time!
Help File and User’s Guide
When you need a little clarification as to what a particular option does, or what something you see on the screen means, just click on the “Help” button (it’s found on pretty much every dialog box). You’ll then see context specific help (i.e. help on exactly what you’re doing)! Alternatively, you can also refer to the Online Help File.
Then, when you want to really get the most out of your purchase, we suggest that you actually read the Scrapbook MAX! User’s Guide (gasp!). It was written in a friendly and “untechnical” way – so you’ve got nothing to worry about! It will walk you through everything you need to know in order to get the most out of Scrapbook MAX! 2.0. You’ll be an expert in no time! You’ll find it on the Help menu within the software.
Free Digital Scrapbooking Tutorials
There are a tons of great tutorials and videos for you to learn from! Visit the free digital scrapbooking tutorials section of this website to see them all!
Frequently Asked Questions
Believe it or not, but most questions have already been asked and answered many times on our scrapbooking discussion forums. If you’re wanting the fastest answer to your question, that’s the place to look first. There’s a great search feature too! Here are some samples…
- How do I back up Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software since it is a download?
- I lost my serial number – how do I get it back?
- I want to install Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 a new computer – how do I do it?
- My computer crashed – how do I reinstall Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 since it was a download?
- Can I use projects that I made in Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0?
- How do I use the "eye dropper" color picker in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0?
- How do I colorize embellishments, papers and photos in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0?
- How do I work with Shadows in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0?
- How do I add fancy text to my page in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0?
- How to Use PhotoSpark Content in Scrapbook MAX!
- On Printing – 200DPI or 300DPI?
- Can I sell scrapbooks that I make with Scrapbook MAX!?
- Getting Your Layouts Published
- Can I buy Scrapbook MAX! in stores?
- How do I sign up/register for the Online Community?
- [+] More questions & answers
Online Printing Service
Do you want to have your scrapbook pages printed and delivered right to your door? Do you want the best 12×12 (or any other size) prints available? Scrapbook MAX! makes it easy. Learn more about Scrapbook MAX!‘s online scrapbook printing service.
Questions about Your Order?
Do you have a question about an order you placed? Would you like to place an order by phone, mail or fax? Are you having trouble with our online ordering system? Visit Cleverbridge’s customer service page for all the information you need.
Personal Help & Advice
Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Post your technical support question in the Scrapbook MAX! Discussion section of the community forums. It will get answered by either another Scrapbook MAX! user or a member of our staff will respond during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM Central Time).