+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Default Here's my attempt

These are my two nieces on the day before Easter.
    Attached Images

I am guessing is 'explain' as ' devilish witty and playfulness but is an angel within her heart'. :P

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Here's my page. I used some of Fiona's flowers from the Color Challenge a few weeks ago and the envelope is from SBM Manilla Memories. I hope that was OK... to add to it.

Last edited by lily6570; 04-01-2008 at 01:21 PM. Reason: posted wrong code.... :(

I cannot download from these attatchments. I use DAP . It downloads :: attatchment 3 php
    Broderbund Easy print type.

When I click open it comes up in my Creative Greetings Card maker and it says ; Unable to read file,file type not supported. It won't open in my ScrapbookMax.
    This happens to all of these attatchment files. I don't know why they come up as php ??? Most of the other files I download with DAP comes to my Completed DL foldre as Stuffit Zip Files and I just unZip.
    Any HELP on this ? I would like to be in the Challenge.

CT For ScrapBird.Big fan of Michelle McCoy.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    . . . . you all thought you'd get a week of peace without me in a challenge didn't you *giggles* now you get me annoying you all month
    Yes, but we still love you Angel!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Default Here's mine.

I wasn't sure either if we were supposed to only use the mini kit or if we could add stuff. Here's mine. This is my daughter and my dad at my brother's wedding eight years ago. I have always loved this photo. I took that rolled paper embie and did the "line slice" in the photo editing options and it made a cool background. The word art is from Bethany Harty and of course everything else is from the lovely Fiona. What would we do without her?
    Attached Images

Fern it may be that DAP does not recognise SMB & SMT files, try saving them to a file on your harddrive then double click on them as they should automatically install into max.

great pages everyone...you know me i'm easy so dont worry about adding bits i wont shoot you ....but then again lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I will try. But when I order from SBM store I don't have a problem. Thanks for your quick reply.

CT For ScrapBird.Big fan of Michelle McCoy.

Smile Here's My Page!

My page is entitled Dear John. I used everything from the kit and added the ink well and pen embellishments found on the web. The quote is from Katherine Mansfield a New Zealand Writer 1888-1923. I had fun with this page! It brought out my creative thinking! Thank Fiona!
    Attached Images

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Default Joining In

Hi,

Just join in the fun. You guys are just too good. I have alot to learn from you all still.

Thanks for the lovely kit. Great color and emb. God bless all. :P
    Attached Images

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..