+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Keep the faith Michele! God isnt ready for ya, we need you here much more than He does! You are one strong COOKIE! and I am certain you will get through this. Just take baby steps! My thoughts and prayers are with ya!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

How you can remain so upbeat while going through all these health issues is just beyond me..... you are an inspiration for all of us!!! Hang in there.... prayer works wonders and you have all of us praying for some really good news for you!!! {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

I want to say thank you to everyone in this community...You are all too sweet...Everybody asks how I can do it all and still keep such a possitive attitude about it all...Well, it isn't easy sometimes, but I focus more on what I DO have and try not to worry about what I can't or don't have...Since I can't change what has all been thrown my way, I deal with it and move on. I learned to treasure life since you just never know what can happen the next day...There are too many out there that take their life for granted...and until something like this happens to you, you might not understand how precious life really is...Obviously, there is a plan for why I was blessed with all these problems, and I hope to figure that out someday...<wink> I thank God everyday, that I can still walk, see, and have the ability to do so many things yet with my life...
    Everyone is blessed with something...and should use it..for whatever reason. I go Moday for the Nuclear Stress Test on the heart to see what damage there is...Just keep me in your prayers, and I'll let you know what they find...((HUGS to all my SBM friends))...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hoping for some good results for you Michelle!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Michelle, its a beautiful sharing, we mustn't take life for granted and always be thankful of what we can do and perform today and everyday day. Thank you very much !!
    Keep praying for you and hope for good results!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Michelle, thank you for being who you are! You must be our gift from God. Your attitude toward life is such an inspiration to those of us who want to sit back and complain about our problems in life. I'm so sad when I think of all you've had to struggle with and I'm so glad that God's given you the strength you've needed to persevere in your life. I hope and pray that this time, he'll heal you without the pain and suffering all your other illnesses inflict on you.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Talking Thank you!

You guys are the best...I don't think anyone in here realizes the impact that they can have on someone...Friends are the greatest people out there...<wink> I am not a saint, by any means...nor am I strong all the time... But I do believe a great outlook towards life is what keeps a person going...lol...
    Since I was 15, I have dealt with so many things...From Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cervical Cancer, Rare skin disease, Kidney & Bladder problems, and so many other things in between...that you kind of get immune to it all...lol...Everyone handles an illness differently...and I also know that there are many out there worse off then me...So is there regrets? Not really..I can't change what has happened to me, just learn more on how to deal with it...
    I have done lectures in schools already on Diabetes and Heart Disease..and I have had some of those kids in tears over me...I tried to explain to them that I didn't come there for sympathy, but to educate them on the severity of certain illnesses..To me, any disease is serious if not taken care of or managed properly. Having a combination of them just makes it even harder...<wink> But I did tell them that the best medicine for anything that gets thrown their way, is love and humor...Once you start feeling down and depressed, your body will shut down...I strongly believe that attitude is the key to survival...
    I can't do everything that a healthy person can...But I make the best out of what I can do...I volunteer at a Retirement Home at least twice a month, and once a month at the shelter for Battered Women/Salvation Army. I don't do much, mind you..lol..But just being there and spending time with everyone puts a smile on their faces...and that in itself, is a blessing...When I'm there, my problems go away, cause I look around and see what they are all going through..and for that time, I am grateful to have what I have...
    Anyways, I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon...lol...More problems are sure to rise, and I will handle them all, like I have in the past...I don't need any credit for what I do...Cause if I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't be doing it...All I want to get across to everyone, is that life is so precious, and sometimes we all need to take a second out of our busy schedule to realize that...((HUGS to you all)) and God Bless...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wolvsie you are so brave in the pain, we are all praying for you, keep the faith and your courageous attitude.HUGS
    [/SIGPIC]

Thanks Michelle for being you. You always remind us what is most important in life. Like you, I do truely believe attitude is the best medicine.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&