+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

OOOh! Michelle another hurdle to get over. I should have came here first before emailing you. Keep your chin up and keep a very positive attitude-you would be surprised what frame of mind can do for you. I wish I could take some of your worries away. Just know that I am here any time you need to talk.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

So sorry to hear about your health problem! I wish all the best and pray for you.Take care.

Michelle, have faith in God and he will definitely look after you. Be strong and get well soon. Take care and don't overwork ok.

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

you can have one of my kidneys....it might be a little hungover thou

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Girl you are a miracle! You amaze me!!! So humble through so much!! My prayers are with you!!

BTW... LOVE the store!! SO CUTE!! Congrats!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Michelle, I'm running over to your store to check it out and please know, my prayers are with you too! Hugs!!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

DANG SHELL! Ya went and made Mikki cry! She was standing behind me when I was reading this (Scared the crap outta me too I might add) and says, "gee mom, what are you gonna do?" I said, "what do ya mean mouse? What am I gonna do?" She say's "Well Shell needs new 'kitnees', I said, yeah, maybe she will someday. So THIS is what my darling miracle said to me for YOU Shell: "You can live with just one kitnee right mommy? Yes, mouse, ya can. "OK then....You can give Shell one of yours...and I can have the other one!!!! OMG! do you have ANY idea how hard it was not to laugh when she was crying????..now just HOW am I supposed to give away BOTH my 'Kitnees'?????? Mikki gets her "Crit" checked every 6 months and her function has remained the same 37%/69% chances are she will be able to live the rest of her life without a transplant but we aren't supposed to count on it....the older ya get the more ya fall apart....

Outta the mouths of babes....SHEESH!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Michelle congrats with your new store !
    My prayers for you,....

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Liz, how cute of a story is that? Yor family will be the first to hear if I need a new kitnee...lmao...Adorable...I am hoping I can last a long time without needing that...Since one is better then the other, I can lose the bad one and still be fine...So, hey, I will probably be about what? 80 at least, before I even need to think about it...lol...I am just tickled pink over what Mikki said...Touched is more what I meant..<wink> Big hugs...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

You are amazing .....I've had pancreatitis after having my gallbladder out and that was so painful, you must be suffering dreadfully You are so upbeat that I know you'll be ok, you deserve to be too xxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa