+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Smile Sorry to have been so quiet

Thanks to all the emails and concerns I have received since I returned home from Vegas...I have been busy getting my new store open for today...and am so excited about it...
    Immediate downloads, can leave comments everywhere <wink> and loads of new things..
    Now its back to reality again...Today I go and get more info on the Pancreas Transplant that they want me to have..and Thursday I go to see what heart tests the doctor wants to run to find out why I have been coughing up blood periodically...So, I am here, just not always commenting...k?
    Hope for good news...I haven't had much of that lately....lol...
    Granny, please get better soon, I miss ya...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh Michelle, so sorry! I knew you had been going through some more stuff but didn't know what it was. I sure wish you the best!
    Will look forward to seeing your new store!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Hang in there Michellina! Remember, you're a hard banana to peel!!!

I'm feeling better, thank you!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Prayers going up and fingers crossed for good news Michelle. Hang in there, GF! I'm going to check out your new store!

Love Ya!

I just checked out the store! Love it! Nice and easy to get around in! ((HUGS))
    Last edited by fourfoxes; 04-01-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: addition

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Michelle.......you quiet......never........Hope everything turns out ok for you and take things slow. We will be praying for your good health and we always miss you..xoxox......Lois
    Attached Images

Cool

agh comon we all why you are so quit, to much money you won from Vegas lol hehehe. Hope things at the doctor and the tranplant thing will work out for you. We sure miss you around here.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Michelle i told ya no more tests...they gonna figure out your an alien at this rate!!

hope everything goes well with all the tests

love ya xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Thanks to all the emails and concerns I have received since I returned home from Vegas...I have been busy getting my new store open for today...and am so excited about it...
    Immediate downloads, can leave comments everywhere <wink> and loads of new things..
    Now its back to reality again...Today I go and get more info on the Pancreas Transplant that they want me to have..and Thursday I go to see what heart tests the doctor wants to run to find out why I have been coughing up blood periodically...So, I am here, just not always commenting...k?
    Hope for good news...I haven't had much of that lately....lol...
    Granny, please get better soon, I miss ya...((HUGS))
    This is just not right.Why is it some can brreze through life while others have to carry the burden so heavy as yours.Something wrong with this picture.I guess that is why we have faith and the power of prayer so watch out Michelle I have sent you a big ball full of prayers and it may knock you overLuv Yah Michelle xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    Michelle i told ya no more tests...they gonna figure out your an alien at this rate!!
    Wolvsie's an ALIEN? I thought that was Smile! Oh, right. Her flying saucer turned out to be a christmas tree stand.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post

hope everything goes well with all the tests

love ya xx
    LMAO...I think after today they are going to figure this out...lol..They took so many tubes of blood, I'm surprised I could walk when I left the room...I don't know if this is good news or not, but the doc said there is no way they could do a Pancreas Transplant since both kidneys were tested positive for being infected with Diabetes. so in order to do a transplant successfully without it killing me, I would have to have kidney transplants as well..Is that considered good news? I guess on one hand it is, but the other hand, it means my kidneys will slowly shut down...One is worse then the other, so at least I only have to worry about one failing..lol...and when this happens, I want all of you to stand in line to get tested for being a perfect match...lol...Come on, I'd do it for you...<wink> I will get the rest of the tests results in two weeks...I'll let you all know when I know something...
    Eye, I don't ever regret what has been thrown my way..I'm not crippled (yet..lol), I'm still able to walk, touch and see my kids, plus I'm alive...So for whatever reason I got all this thrown in my life, I'm sure it was planned and I will handle it gracefully like I do everything else..<wink> BTW, hugs are great though...Thanks bunches!!! xoxo
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!