+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For your health

Thumbs up For your health

Not sure if anyone is interested but thougt I would pass this on. For those of us who are in the process of losing/watching our weight, there is a challenge getting ready to start on Mothers Day. Its called the Woman Challenge you can get all the details from this site Its totally free.

It looks like a great motivator & fun too...You get to pick your own virtual route...Anyway good luck!
    CHRISTINA

Thanks! Great info.! I'm checking it out!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

That is a great site. Thank you for the info.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Looks great...
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Great link.. just one real concerning advise to all ladies that plan on slimming down. If you go on a weight loss diet (eating or exercise). Be sure to be able to maintain it to the min. habit then 'drop' off completely after a period. As there is very high 'chance' that the weight may be 'increase' back or even more due to body 'adjustment'. This is base on my 'work' experience. (no offense.)

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Thanks for the info.

Here's a great web site for help in journaling weightloss and what you eat. I teach a nutrition unit with sophomores in high school. I had them journal their exercise and what they ate for a week. We all learned a lot! The site allows you to calculate how many calories you should eat each day to lose a given amount of weight. It then adds up what you eat and subtracts from that what you burned with exercise to give you "net calories"
    I find it helpful hope it may be of help to some of you too!
    The site is www.thedailyplate.com
    And - it's FREE!