+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mh51 ~ Blogs

Default mh51 ~ Blogs

If you don't usually visit blogs... here is one I do recommend.
    It's our very own Evee's and she has such a great way with words.
    ENJOY.....

http://evelyn186.blogspot.com/

Great blog. You're right, she does have a way with words. She's quite the writer. Makes it interesting to read. Thanks for showing us this.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thanks Mary! What a surprise! You are so kind! I love writing my blog - more a diary with my LOs included than a scrapbooking blog like yours, which also is great! I've grabbed quite a few of your freebies there! Love them!
    Thanks too, Melanie!
    xxoo
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by evee View Post
    Thanks Mary! What a surprise! You are so kind! I love writing my blog - more a diary with my LOs included than a scrapbooking blog like yours, which also is great! I've grabbed quite a few of your freebies there! Love them!
    Thanks too, Melanie!
    xxoo
    OK friend... (BTW... is the cheque in the post LOL)

Thank you for that info on Evee's blog. It was like an adventure for me to read her blog. She makes shopping sound like a beautiful sight seeing adventure. I loved it!!!! Evee you certainly do have a way with words and you make it impossible for a person to stop reading. It makes me want to go and visit your beautiful country!! Love it-will definately be visiting your blog more often.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Wonderful Blog! Thanks Mary.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Great blog...love The Forth bridge, it used to scare me when we drove over that as a child
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Gee! Thanks friends! Aren't you all just great! PK, you have to come visiting Scotland! Eng, I have a couple of friends who hated crossing the bridge too! I love it! Mary, the cheque bounced!!!!!!
    xxoo to all of you!
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Great blog... love the kiwi clock too LoL .. . Sorry about the lost of friends. Don't be too sad . Take care..

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..