+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hello Wiz: You are some strong lady. Thank god that he has given you the type of personality you have. Instead of taking a step back when trouble arrives you move forward...........Love you kid.............and I can't wait to celebrate Emmy's birthday...........please remind us of the date so we won't miss it. Some of us are old and awful forgetful........(right Granny)...lol...we sure missed you....xoxox
    Attached Images

I think, if I can remember... its April 26. Why I remember you may ask??? Cause she was born the day after my 20th wedding anniversary! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Talking I Happy, Wiz,

OMG! Wiz, I exactly was worried about you and Emmy, the important one and that nothing of with no person of its family now does not happen worse?
    It is not sad that Emmy does not catch more weight, the times and better thus. Nor always the fat makes well!
    Wiz, if I inhabited next its house I am certain that I would again make it for you, I I know to make everything what I need in a house,
    To pass mass, to paint to remodel things among others, I love making this, hehehe! I am happy in being again with us, looks for in templates that a kit with its name ok

Kisses of a kiss in the Emmy for me, I love its son!

Oh Wiz that is SO scary!!! I am glad everyone is ok though!! Little Emmy is getting so old!! Wow time goes fast!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

I am so glad you were safe during the fire. Houses can always be replaced. You and your family cannot be replaced.

I hope this is the start of happier times for you. A first birthday party is always a joy. Happy Birthday Emmy.

Yep Crops is right Emmy's Birthday IS the 26th! I need to get a new camera QUICK! It will be here before I know it!

And Crystal, I didn't have to dust because the crew from Marks job cleaned my WHOLE house for me! From the ceilings to the floors..wish I coulda been here to see 13 guys house cleaning! One of them even polished the girls beds! The burnt plastic smell is almost gone..to my nose anyway, but Emmy's physical therapist said she can still smell it pretty good, but then, Ian decided to be a pisspot the other day and set one of Journeys baby dolls on top of the woodstove and melted the back of her head....Poor Journey cried for all she was worth...her first true broken heart But Ian, feeling bad decided to let her have HIS brand new dinosaur he got for Easter...gotta love him

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

wow, sorry to hear about the fire, but am glad you are back and that your whole family is safe.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Smile, who you calling old, you fool?

Now, where was I?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store