• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrystalInMinn
    Layout Whiz
    • Jul 2007

Wiz,

So glad to hear things are better. So sorry for the fire. You say you didn't have to dust??? hmmmm thinking on that one. I think I'd like a house fairy so I didn't have to dust ::chuckle::

Still thinking about you GF!
    sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• fourfoxes
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2007

Wow Wiz! A fire is scarey business! Glad everyone is all right. I have read the threads about Emily and I feel like I've been able to watch her grow with you! Doesn't time fly when it comes to kids? Give her a big hug from us, o.k.? ((HUGS))

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

God Bless You and Your Family Liz

God bless you Liz and your family too. Sorry to hear this. I am sure God has something much better arrange for you soon.
        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Winnie49
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Great to see you back Wiz!!
          Sorry to hear about your house but thanksGod all of you are ok! and now house is getting fixed! sure we miss you and miss little emmy's photos! OMG one year old!!!! time flyes!!!!!
          see you sweetie!
          baci
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Ohhh Wiz, you sure have been missed around here!! Sorry to hear about the fire!!! Thank god no one got hurt!
            I cant believe Emmy is almost a year... WOW that went sooo fast! I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Hello Wiz: You are some strong lady. Thank god that he has given you the type of personality you have. Instead of taking a step back when trouble arrives you move forward...........Love you kid.............and I can't wait to celebrate Emmy's birthday...........please remind us of the date so we won't miss it. Some of us are old and awful forgetful........(right Granny)...lol...we sure missed you....xoxox
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

I think, if I can remember... its April 26. Why I remember you may ask??? Cause she was born the day after my 20th wedding anniversary! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• rosana brito
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

I Happy, Wiz,

OMG! Wiz, I exactly was worried about you and Emmy, the important one and that nothing of with no person of its family now does not happen worse?
                  It is not sad that Emmy does not catch more weight, the times and better thus. Nor always the fat makes well!
                  Wiz, if I inhabited next its house I am certain that I would again make it for you, I I know to make everything what I need in a house,
                  To pass mass, to paint to remodel things among others, I love making this, hehehe! I am happy in being again with us, looks for in templates that a kit with its name ok

Kisses of a kiss in the Emmy for me, I love its son!

Comment

• Manatee25
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2007

Oh Wiz that is SO scary!!! I am glad everyone is ok though!! Little Emmy is getting so old!! Wow time goes fast!!
                    Don't procrastinate being happy!
                    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
                    Orange Blossom- new release
                    sigpic
                    My SBM store

Comment

• grannywin
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2006

I am so glad you were safe during the fire. Houses can always be replaced. You and your family cannot be replaced.

I hope this is the start of happier times for you. A first birthday party is always a joy. Happy Birthday Emmy.

Comment

• mswizard
                        Digi Sage
                        • Mar 2007

Yep Crops is right Emmy's Birthday IS the 26th! I need to get a new camera QUICK! It will be here before I know it!

And Crystal, I didn't have to dust because the crew from Marks job cleaned my WHOLE house for me! From the ceilings to the floors..wish I coulda been here to see 13 guys house cleaning! One of them even polished the girls beds! The burnt plastic smell is almost gone..to my nose anyway, but Emmy's physical therapist said she can still smell it pretty good, but then, Ian decided to be a pisspot the other day and set one of Journeys baby dolls on top of the woodstove and melted the back of her head....Poor Journey cried for all she was worth...her first true broken heart But Ian, feeling bad decided to let her have HIS brand new dinosaur he got for Easter...gotta love him

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• nanwu
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2007

wow, sorry to hear about the fire, but am glad you are back and that your whole family is safe.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Smile, who you calling old, you fool?

Now, where was I?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                            X