+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default I did it! I did it! I did it!

Oh, I'm back...I think. I tried forever to post but my little sister has dial up and nothing would load! Still putting my house back together...everything is in boxes! Ever have to live out of a box? NOT fun...but then neither is the smell of smoke and bleach! But we are home..I forgot..to mention WHY I was gone...part of my house caught on fire a few weeks ago, gutted the dining room but it's all good, got my new wiring but no walls had the 'privilege' of staying with my baby sister and her kids for a few weeks. Emmy is doing ok, she still isn't gaining weight but I'm not going to complain, she's healthy otherwise and I am thankful..can you believe she is going to be a year old next month??? Where did the time go? I have to go find Cyrstals box so Mark can take it to town in the morning..I REALLY need a personal secretary...my memory completely SUX lately. Does anyone want to come help me repaint my ceilings and walls????????

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

OMG to your house catching on fire and OMG to Emmy being almost a year ..... A year? bloomin heck.

I hope you and your family are ok .... what a nightmare. Will be thinking of you.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Wow Wiz, that's scary stuff. however you're all ok that's the best news. Em one, that's unbelievable. Take care x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Oh Wiz...so glad you are all ok...what a scary thing to happen..hope your repairs are all done and things will soon be back to normal...it is hard to believe that our baby girl will soon be a year old...I havent seen any pictures of her lately..know she has really grown...she will start eating right again soon..I guess everyone goes thru those stages where they dont have an appetite and have to make themselves eat..I did a few weeks ago...you have my love and prayers..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

I will be guttered if that happens to me, you are strong good luck with the painting and all.
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

You sure did not need this to happen and ThankGod no one washurt.Wished I was close as I am a good painter and a neat one.Emily is almost a year wow where did the time go. Need some new pictures of her so we can see how she has grown.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh wow, that is awful Liz! I am so glad no one was hurt. You may have to paint everything and if you have carpet, shampoo the carpet in order to get the smoke smell out. What a job! I don't envy you.

Glad to hear Emmy is doing ok other than her weight. Hopefully she will start picking up soon.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh my gosh!!! You mean we could have lost you all? What a relief that everyone is OK!! I'm sorry no one has volunteered to help you paint. Ask Granny if she can round up some of her apes. I'm sure THAT would make a colorful room! Wish I lived closer and could help you. Again, SOOOO glad you are all OK.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

great to see you back

wow emmy is nearly 1 ...doesnt time fly

i'd come paint but it's gonna take me a few years to get there...can ya wait that long???? lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Happy to hear that all of you are Ok, that must have been really scary. However, it doesn't matter what items we lose as long as the people we love are safe. Can't believe Emmy is almost a year and sure am happy to hear she is healthy. All kids seem to go through the not eating stages. Wish I could.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&