+ Reply to Thread

Default Help - Commands Disappear!

For the past couple of days when I open my Scrapbook Max some of my commands are missing. (File, Edit, View, Print Preview, and Cut). I have figured out how to put them back but it happens everytime I open the program. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it? Please help, it's getting annoying.
    Last edited by lily6570; 03-28-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: type-o

Not sure why this is happening. Sometimes a re-install works.

Lily, I tall you a thousand million times, you can't yell at Max. He's very temperametal. If you yell at him, he will hide the commands. Cotton picker, get a grip girl....

On the other hand, you can to to View, Toolbars, or something like that, and see if you accidentally unchecked a tool bar, and that is why they went south for the spring!!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Ok....I've taken your advice Granny and been very, very nice to Max....but I'm thinking he is holding a grudge....because everytime I open the program the same commands are missing. Some I don't really mind but I do use my print preview alot and my scissors....Anyway, I'm thinking of reinstalling and was wondering will I lose the pages I've been working on?

Well, as I mentioned above, check to see if you have hidden some toolbar by mistake. Go to View>Toolbars and make sure the first two options are checked. In fact, I just tried it, and that is exactly what happened on my program.

But, at any rate, if you re-install, you won't lose your work, because it's saved to your "My Documents" directory, not Max!

The Bill in in the mail.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Thanks so much Granny. I check my toolbars and they are all checked only those few commands are missing.....it's just weird.

Oh, and you'll take cookies for payment right?!

Absolutely, specially since I did not help you at all!!!