X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lee
    • Jun 2006

Scrapbook MAX! Cruise

OK, so it's not an SBM!-only cruise but I will be teaching several classes on digital photography and SBM on the Scrapbook Expo Cruise between Sept 18-22. You can get more info here.

Some of you already know Scrapbook Expo puts on a dozen SB shows each year from New York and Florida to California. SBExpo is now offering a cruise of Baja Mexico aboard the Carnival Paradise. The Digital Photo Guy has been selected to offer digital photography and scrapbooking classes on-board. So, if you're interested in "picking the brains" of a photography instructor who teaches 10,000 people each year, sign up for the SBE Cruise.

We'll also be offering paid "Photo Shoots" both on-board and in-port. These are 2 hour "hands-on" sessions where I'll lead a group showing how to set the camera, compose pleasing images and capture eye-popping photos with your digital camera.

And, if that's not enough, I'll also be available to provide paid "1-on-1" help to people who want/need more in-depth assistance. If you have any questions, contact SBExpo about the cruise or e-mail me about the Workshops. Maybe the Ozzie contingent can fly over as a group! Speaking of Ozzies, how many of you are following Robbie McEwen at the Tour de France. The man is on fire! Three stage wins in 7 days. It don't get no gooder'n that!

Lee Otsubo
    The Digital Photo Guy
    Digital Photography Hints, Tips & Musings
    Lee Otsubo
    The Digital Photo Guy

30,000+ Satisfied Students since 2001
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

I have a problem here!

I started a thread regarding making a suggestion on if it is possible to chat. Now I'm getting informed that I must activate my account and that my account has not been updated and that I have unread messages. Those are within the tread I started under suggestions! Does anyone know what this is about? How to fix it???
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• Lee
      • Jun 2006

Hi OnieRN

Originally posted by OnieRN
      I started a thread regarding making a suggestion on if it is possible to chat. Now I'm getting informed that I must activate my account and that my account has not been updated and that I have unread messages. Those are within the tread I started under suggestions! Does anyone know what this is about? How to fix it???
      I don't know how this got into a thread about a cruise but did you ever get an answer for this?

Lee
      Lee Otsubo
      The Digital Photo Guy

30,000+ Satisfied Students since 2001

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Closed Thread-----------LEE

Thanks for getting back to me but the threads for "Suggestions" is listed as being closed. I can post on Introductions, Embellishment & Templetes threads. No clue why I can not Start a new thread on the Suggestions.

Onie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Working...
        X