• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spanielmom
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2006

My Apologies

I apologize to anyone who had pictures posted in the gallery this morning. I inadvertantly uploaded a rather large scrapbook that was supposed to go to a private scrapbook (which the layouts wouldn't have gone through the gallery) to an album which I forgot to mark as private. My album pushed all the other layouts out. I do apologize. Please forgive me.
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by spanielmom View Post
    I apologize to anyone who had pictures posted in the gallery this morning. I inadvertantly uploaded a rather large scrapbook that was supposed to go to a private scrapbook (which the layouts wouldn't have gone through the gallery) to an album which I forgot to mark as private. My album pushed all the other layouts out. I do apologize. Please forgive me.
    Well that is so nice.It is okay sniff sniff where is my kleenex.We all make mistakes.It is okay.xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Who's got the key to the dungeon? I keep tellig you turkeys to keep them where they can be reached at all times, for emergencies like this one!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Hay Granny I guess since it is Spaniel's first offence we can let her off with just a small sentence..........Sorry Spaniel but you must go to Scrapville's pub "The Watering Hole" and drink four beer...................Granny is that tough enough.... Put them on Granny's tab......
        Attached Files
        sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Why you........ Who's side are you on, anyhow?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• spanielmom
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2006

not to worry Granny I'm not a drinker. So how much can water cost?

Comment

Working...
            X