+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Apologies

Hybrid View

Default My Apologies

I apologize to anyone who had pictures posted in the gallery this morning. I inadvertantly uploaded a rather large scrapbook that was supposed to go to a private scrapbook (which the layouts wouldn't have gone through the gallery) to an album which I forgot to mark as private. My album pushed all the other layouts out. I do apologize. Please forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by spanielmom View Post
    I apologize to anyone who had pictures posted in the gallery this morning. I inadvertantly uploaded a rather large scrapbook that was supposed to go to a private scrapbook (which the layouts wouldn't have gone through the gallery) to an album which I forgot to mark as private. My album pushed all the other layouts out. I do apologize. Please forgive me.
    Well that is so nice.It is okay sniff sniff where is my kleenex.We all make mistakes.It is okay.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Who's got the key to the dungeon? I keep tellig you turkeys to keep them where they can be reached at all times, for emergencies like this one!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Hay Granny I guess since it is Spaniel's first offence we can let her off with just a small sentence..........Sorry Spaniel but you must go to Scrapville's pub "The Watering Hole" and drink four beer...................Granny is that tough enough.... Put them on Granny's tab......
    Attached Images

Why you........ Who's side are you on, anyhow?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

not to worry Granny I'm not a drinker. So how much can water cost?