X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pilotswife
    • Feb 2008

Please help with png

I have never had this happen before, but I placed a png image in a layout and everything looked fine. After I saved it, it somehow lost its transparency and now there's this big block on top of my layout. I can move it a little and then it looks ok again, but when I save it and reopen it later the problem is back again. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    nb
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

I may be wrong, but I think the problem is that it's not a transparent png, but a regular png. There is a difference, because one saves the... Oh, goodness, who cares why, I don't even know the reason. You can send me the file and I'll check it out if you want. I'll pm you with my e-mail address.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pilotswife
      • Feb 2008

That was fast, Granny! Wow! It's on its way. Bye the way, I grabbed the passport. I really needed it and Marion said it was ok. Hope you forgive me. nb

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

You took the passport!!! Oh, my word, you're going to need Marion's therapy by the time I'm done with you! But be careful, she will buy a motor home and then try to pay it from your sessions. You will never get rid of her again!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pilotswife
          • Feb 2008

That was very clever of her to trick me like that just so she could drum up more business.

Comment

• pilotswife
            • Feb 2008

Thanks, Granny

Granny,
            Thank you! I finally got my page loaded into the gallery and that png is finally behaving itself.
            Nancy

Comment

Working...
            X