+ Reply to Thread

Default Please help with png

I have never had this happen before, but I placed a png image in a layout and everything looked fine. After I saved it, it somehow lost its transparency and now there's this big block on top of my layout. I can move it a little and then it looks ok again, but when I save it and reopen it later the problem is back again. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    nb

I may be wrong, but I think the problem is that it's not a transparent png, but a regular png. There is a difference, because one saves the... Oh, goodness, who cares why, I don't even know the reason. You can send me the file and I'll check it out if you want. I'll pm you with my e-mail address.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

That was fast, Granny! Wow! It's on its way. Bye the way, I grabbed the passport. I really needed it and Marion said it was ok. Hope you forgive me. nb

You took the passport!!! Oh, my word, you're going to need Marion's therapy by the time I'm done with you! But be careful, she will buy a motor home and then try to pay it from your sessions. You will never get rid of her again!!!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

That was very clever of her to trick me like that just so she could drum up more business.

Default Thanks, Granny

Granny,
    Thank you! I finally got my page loaded into the gallery and that png is finally behaving itself.
    Nancy