+ Reply to Thread

Talking I Have A Question..

Dear all lovely members,

Can anyone tell me how you put those 'buddies name' and those sweet 'bling-bling' animation sign beside it too? I know where to link it or so, just not sure which is the 'right section'. I try to do it but didn't seems to work out :P (I like to add some names too)

I did search around our forum to find answers. Some mentioned the 'adding' area is 'avatar' section and 'signature' section. I will really appreciate anyone can give me a little more 'detail' guides. (best....with screenshots for example) :P) Thanks alot first.

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Ohh so sorry, just notice one of my 'bling-bling' fairy works (so happy). But how to add more than one ? Thanks for advise.

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..