X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Oh, oh, oh.... Oh, my word, what wonderful news. I can't believe it!!!!! If I had the strengh I would jump up and down. This is the most wonderful thing I have heard all year. Finally some really awesome news.

Congratulations to you all. Give her and every one there a huge kiss and hugh. I lova ya all!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

OMG!!Wiz this is the most wonderful news!!! I am jumping and doing the happy dance!!! She can hear your voice and the love in it!!! Now not only does she feel your love but she can hear it toooooo!!!!! This is soooo awesome! Oh yeah! She is going to learn more by leaps and bounds now! This is the best thing I have heard in a very long time. HELLLLOOO EMMY!!!!! She heard that, you know she heard that!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Wiz, my dear friend, this is the greatest news I have heard in awhile...So precious to know she can hear..I'm sure this is a whole new world for her...I am so excited for all of you...!!! Bad thing to all this, poor Em will have to hear you yell and bicker..LOL...Just kidding GF!!! I am so happy for you...((HUGS)) Sending her a one too...<wink>
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Omg

Wiz, this is wonderful news!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Wiz .. so happy for you. God bless her to pick up words fast and always stay healthy and lovely.
            sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

Thank you all. I laugh at her all the time now. She will get this 'look' on her face the first time she hears something new, almost like she is trying to figure out exactly what is being said or sung...OMG does she LOVE to listen to music...classical and Blues (she's got her mamma's genes)Still working on her getting a tooth. her speech therapist bought her a special toothbrush that has soft rubber nubs on it and Emmy chews that thing for all it's worth.
              I am trying to decide what to make her for a cake for her birthday. She is getting her very own cake to do with as she chooses..something with primary colors i think.

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• rosana brito
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2006

hi!! all

I am happy in having our family congregated again, now is lacking Bluevelt, Angle, Spanielmon ok
                Debtor to all for helping me with this search,

kisses

Comment

Working...
                X