• Jan 2008

This is ME

Here is my page!
    Attached Files

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

I'm having trouble with the size of the PNGs. Mine are much too large. I will try to resize them and send them tomorrow night.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• alwayshope
        • Feb 2008

Lori - I love your page. What beautiful words and a wonderful way to present yourself. Very inspiring!
        AlwaysHope

Comment

• TNLori
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
          some of the best times in my life were following the school band and my son to different shows and competitions.
          That's what my parents did, too. At the time, I hated it because I couldn't go anywhwere without them. Now that I'm older, I'm glad that I'll always have those memories.

That is my goal for the twilight years--play a piano.
          It's never too late to start. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.
          Lori in Tennessee
          Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Ok, the musical instruments are in the Embellishment section. Hope you can use them. Thanks Fiona for helping me size them correctly!!!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pilotswife
              • Feb 2008

thanks

Ooh! I'm going to go nab them! Thanks!

Comment

• Oceania
                Mad Scrapper
                • Mar 2008

My try at this

Hi all, this is my first ever attempt at this so ummm well I hope it works lol
                Attached Files
                sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pilotswife
                  • Feb 2008

Oceania, What a cool page! My daughter loves the background you used - all her favorite colors!

Comment

• grannywin
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by pilotswife View Post
                    Oceania, What a cool page! My daughter loves the background you used - all her favorite colors!
                    Ditto to the colors. The layout brought a smile to my face. You have great qualities and definitely a good sense of color. Hope to see you in more challenges.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Oceania View Post
                      Hi all, this is my first ever attempt at this so ummm well I hope it works lol
                      Great colors!! They show off your "bright" and "colorful" attributes! You forgot to put down your "sparkly" personality, though! LOL! Very pretty page!
                      Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-28-2008, 07:15 AM.
                      Melanie

Comment

• angelwithin
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Nov 2006

great job everyone

lovely colours oceania

h my goodness i better go make you lot a prize kit - its nearly sunday already

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Oceania
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Mar 2008

Thank you all, and to the one who mentioned I left out **Sparkling** Your so very right - smacks my own hand and remembers for next time lol I also left out smiley but never mind it was a first and a little rushed as with my daughters comes many disruptions. I am learning heaps and look forward to all the challenges in the future. I love how you are all so helpful, cheerful, inspirational and great teachers you are all what makes this place shine Thank you all
                          sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• LindaPete
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Mar 2008

I struggled a little with this one. There were so many images and ideas that I thought I should include that it always ended up looking too cluttered. So, I simplified......
                            Credits go to mh51 (Mary) for the Blue corduroy fabric, and Fiona for the fancy shapes that I used to punch the blue corduroy tag, otherwise, everything came with my SBM program.
                            Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• mswizard
                              Digi Sage
                              • Mar 2007

WOW! These are the BEST layouts i have seen in a long time! What a cool idea! Sorry i can't do one...both my computers and external HD melted with all my scrap stuff and I don't have anything on my new computer yet...really...NOTHING....except Office 2007 and firefox lol. Anyone happen to know if I can put SBM on this computer without having to pay for it again? I still have the disc...somewhere. I am thinking about getting the new baby edition though...

Any how...GREAT pages everyone! Love them all!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• fourfoxes
                                Digi Sage
                                • Oct 2007

Here is my page. All the things I like and dislike about myself are on this page LOL!

I used a quilt page from Tina Sudweeks. Cross clipart and "golden pond" photo are from the internet everything else was from SBM. The font I used is called Brady Bunch.
                                Attached Files

Debby
                                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                                X