+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default thanks

Ooh! I'm going to go nab them! Thanks!

Default My try at this

Hi all, this is my first ever attempt at this so ummm well I hope it works lol
    Attached Images

Oceania, What a cool page! My daughter loves the background you used - all her favorite colors!

Quote Originally Posted by pilotswife View Post
    Oceania, What a cool page! My daughter loves the background you used - all her favorite colors!
    Ditto to the colors. The layout brought a smile to my face. You have great qualities and definitely a good sense of color. Hope to see you in more challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceania View Post
    Hi all, this is my first ever attempt at this so ummm well I hope it works lol
    Great colors!! They show off your "bright" and "colorful" attributes! You forgot to put down your "sparkly" personality, though! LOL! Very pretty page!
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-28-2008 at 08:15 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

great job everyone

lovely colours oceania

h my goodness i better go make you lot a prize kit - its nearly sunday already

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thank you all, and to the one who mentioned I left out **Sparkling** Your so very right - smacks my own hand and remembers for next time lol I also left out smiley but never mind it was a first and a little rushed as with my daughters comes many disruptions. I am learning heaps and look forward to all the challenges in the future. I love how you are all so helpful, cheerful, inspirational and great teachers you are all what makes this place shine Thank you all

I struggled a little with this one. There were so many images and ideas that I thought I should include that it always ended up looking too cluttered. So, I simplified......
    Credits go to mh51 (Mary) for the Blue corduroy fabric, and Fiona for the fancy shapes that I used to punch the blue corduroy tag, otherwise, everything came with my SBM program.
    Attached Images

WOW! These are the BEST layouts i have seen in a long time! What a cool idea! Sorry i can't do one...both my computers and external HD melted with all my scrap stuff and I don't have anything on my new computer yet...really...NOTHING....except Office 2007 and firefox lol. Anyone happen to know if I can put SBM on this computer without having to pay for it again? I still have the disc...somewhere. I am thinking about getting the new baby edition though...

Any how...GREAT pages everyone! Love them all!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Here is my page. All the things I like and dislike about myself are on this page LOL!

I used a quilt page from Tina Sudweeks. Cross clipart and "golden pond" photo are from the internet everything else was from SBM. The font I used is called Brady Bunch.
    Attached Images

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop