+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Did someone say chocolate? I want some.

The kitty in my layout is Basil. I had to find a new home for him because of the landlord and my son's allergies and I miss him still after 4 years. He was so big he got stuck in our doggie door! One day I will have another kitty. We have a dog and a bird now and I love them but they aren't cats.

Okay, now for the credits: The paper and embellishments are from Angela Young, Wordart from Bethany Harty originally but Granny had to fix it for me, even after I stole her passport (hee hee). The friends are from MommaBird. The memories embellishments are from d27 (autisticwonder?). The coffee is from Marion, I think. The cross necklace is from mommyscraps. Thanks everyone.
    Attached Images

hahahaha Granny......love your pineapple hula skirt...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by grannywin View Post
    Who am I? I hope you can tell that I value a sense of humor from this layout. Right now I have two passions in life-gardening and scrapbooking. I am not the best cook, but I will be remembered for my desserts (see layout). Since the grandson arrived, I took the cake decorating tools out of storage. I have been know to dig up some family secrets with my geneology snooping! It is like a wonderful mystery story. I reach two big milestones this year--married 45 years and turning age 65. I am also proud of my hawaiian heritage that is represented in this picture.

Grannywin you are so funny ! Your pineapple skirt is really unusual.

Pilotswife.....a "bionic nose"?.......you have to explain that one!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Default bionic nose

That one's easy. I have other quirks that are much more complex. I am very sensitive to smells. Sometimes they trigger migraines but other times I simply notice a smell before everyone else does. I have an old friend who used to tease me and say I have a bionic nose and then a few years ago we both read a "Sisterchicks" novel about two best friends and one of the characters had a "bionic nose". So that cemented it for my friend.

Default This is ME

Here is my page!
    Attached Images

I'm having trouble with the size of the PNGs. Mine are much too large. I will try to resize them and send them tomorrow night.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Lori - I love your page. What beautiful words and a wonderful way to present yourself. Very inspiring!
    AlwaysHope

Quote Originally Posted by grannywin View Post
    some of the best times in my life were following the school band and my son to different shows and competitions.
    That's what my parents did, too. At the time, I hated it because I couldn't go anywhwere without them. Now that I'm older, I'm glad that I'll always have those memories.

That is my goal for the twilight years--play a piano.
    It's never too late to start. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.
    Lori in Tennessee
    Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Ok, the musical instruments are in the Embellishment section. Hope you can use them. Thanks Fiona for helping me size them correctly!!!
    Melanie