X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twpclerk
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

Oh, Marion, you're tooooooooooooo funny!!!
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• twpclerk
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2008

This is me!! and this was fun!! I used one of Donna's 8 Templates and September's Magnolia by Muma Bear's Designs. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone like this, will anyone be any funnier than Marion!?!
      Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Great layouts all. Love looking at them.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
          Fiona, I can see you like small ears, straight white teeth and finger painting. But WHAT is that in the bottom petal beside your teeth????
          thats a tear...i cry really easily

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

these pages are fabulous everyone

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Awwww.....you have a tender heart? I can see the tear now that I know what I'm looking at. And the ear means you're a good listener and the teeth are because you like to laugh! The archer is in question, though. What is the symbolism behind that????
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

rofl i'm a saggitarian....our symbol is the archer...ever aiming high

, Check out my store
                Here

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

<rotfl> I thought you were into sports...... This was fun trying to guess the meanings of things in your layout. I might try that rather than tell......Hmmm,let's see.......
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

here is my try at this.

I used Fiona's "Black and Tan" kit for this. Here is the link if you would like it:
                    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/product.php?productid=1589&cat=0&page=4

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• ryansmom66
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

Here is mine.. I used the quilt template from Manatee25 and all the papers and embellishment is from mh51's Colourful Kit.

Trisha
                      My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

Ok, here's mine. I'm not a very interesting person but here are a few things about me. My family (immediate and extended) are very important to me. As I spend most of my "free" time babysitting my grandchildren, they are a big part of who I am at this moment in time. I also love to read by the fireplace. My favorite time of year is Autumn. I'm a musician. These are the instruments I have and I sing but only at church. I LOVE thunderstorms (my mother's fault). But first and foremost, I'm a born-again Christian. My salvation is an important part of ME also.

Melanie

Comment

• grannywin
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Sep 2006

Who am I? I hope you can tell that I value a sense of humor from this layout. Right now I have two passions in life-gardening and scrapbooking. I am not the best cook, but I will be remembered for my desserts (see layout). Since the grandson arrived, I took the cake decorating tools out of storage. I have been know to dig up some family secrets with my geneology snooping! It is like a wonderful mystery story. I reach two big milestones this year--married 45 years and turning age 65. I am also proud of my hawaiian heritage that is represented in this picture.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by grannywin; 03-26-2008, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

i knew this would be a fun challenge, all the pages are so different and wonderful

, Check out my store
                            Here

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2007

Very nice,ladies. This is a super way to learn something new about people. Like I never would have guessed you could make a skirt from Pineapples. And the candy......well that never goes to my "shirt area", it always shows up on my thighs.
                              Melanie

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

These are all so Unique, I love them. Grannywin you sound like me. I am not the best cook either, but love making deserts and genealogy too!
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X