• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonlightpearl
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2008

weekly challenge question

HI all,
    I was wondering if we must participate to get the weekly challenge freebie or can we still download it later when the challenge is over? Can I get a freebie from 2 weeks ago ? I am asking because for now I cannot participate as I had technical problem and could not download the trial version and now waiting for my cd for the software.Thanks for any info.
    [/SIGPIC]
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

ello

any download attached to a post stays up forever so you will be able to download any attached file even when a challenge is finished

normally at the end of a challenge (after i've beaten a few designers, twisted arms until they cave in) i give away a gift kit this link is given in PM and is only avaliable to those who join in the challenge.....it's a great way to get lots of great freebies

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• mint
      Layout Whiz
      • Oct 2006

I cant always do the contest but love a lot of the free things. I do like to say thank you for them. you can down load them now or when you get your disk. some will go to your sbm some wont. Happy scraping to you you will love max. I had to Waite for my max because I have slow Internet. still have to get some one to download things for me if I don't wont to Waite a long time for them to download.
      Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2008

Thank you angelwithin for all the infos, so after you have beaten a few designers LOL ! Not sure everyone will be happy to hear that ! But if you are the best LOL because you are aren't you LOL? I won't contradict you!!

Mint thank you for your answer. I do have a slow Internet as well that's why I have some technical prob! Everything take ages to download, I was doing just that yesterday, I didn't count the hours but the whole day was gone!Well on the positive side we have plenty of time to do other things while downloading!
        [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
        X