X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mudavid73
    • Jul 2007

How do I create an embellishment

from a picture I took? I took a picture of a toy bunny on a black background. I want to make the black background "go away" (I guess make it transparent.) Does anyone know how if I can do this?

Thanks for any help!
    Maria
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

You can't do it in Scrapbook Max but you can if you have any other photo editing software such as Real Draw Pro, Photoshop Elements or Paint Shop Pro, etc. Do you have any of these?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mudavid73 View Post
      from a picture I took? I took a picture of a toy bunny on a black background. I want to make the black background "go away" (I guess make it transparent.) Does anyone know how if I can do this?

Thanks for any help!
      Maria
      I can do it for you.Just private message me and I will give you my email address.You can trust me as lots have my address
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• KPierce
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2007

Also, if you want to be able to do this yourself fairly cheap, visit the thread "granny has a great website" which is usually at the top of the "favorite sites for SBMers" forum. This thread talks about Real Draw Pro software which would allow you to learn how to do this yourself. It has a free trial period before you buy.
        My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
          Also, if you want to be able to do this yourself fairly cheap, visit the thread "granny has a great website" which is usually at the top of the "favorite sites for SBMers" forum. This thread talks about Real Draw Pro software which would allow you to learn how to do this yourself. It has a free trial period before you buy.
          This is a great website! And the program is fairly easy to learn!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• mudavid73
            • Jul 2007

I have

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
            You can't do it in Scrapbook Max but you can if you have any other photo editing software such as Real Draw Pro, Photoshop Elements or Paint Shop Pro, etc. Do you have any of these?
            downloaded the GIMP software that I saw in this forum. I also have corel - an old version. Is there a free/inexpensive software I can use?

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Hi Mudavid73, welcome to the forum...

The Gimp is a free program, but not easy to learn. There are many great programs out there, but they are either expensive and/or hard to learn(PhotoShop, PaintShopPro, PhotoImpact, PhotoShopElements, etc).

I use all of those programs, and quite a few others. But after years of working with different ones, I use and recommentd RealDrawPro the most. Is affordable, easy to learn, and very powerful. Many folks here in the forum use it. And if you get it from me, you get a years worth of weekly tutorials, freebies, collections, textures, etc. Here is the link to the post that can tell you more about it...

Hope this helps!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• xindy
                • Mar 2008

hope can help you

suggest this website to see if can help you :

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

hi

you could always send the item to me and i'll do it for you ....pm me if you would like me to do for you

ooOO(only offering cos it's easter and i'm in a good mood cos of all the choccy i've eaten lol)

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                  X