• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Hello Friends

I'm home from rehab and doing so much better...I have a heart so full of love and gratitude for all of you...I just cant find words to express how I feel..I dont think there are ANY words that will do that...I do know I would not be where I am today if it hadn't been for all of your prayers...my oxygen stats have been in the high 90's since rehab and thats very unsual for me...I got my apartment...I sign the lease on Monday and hope to be all moved in to stay the night Monday, even if I have to get the rest of my things on Tuesday..not taking a lot of furniture from the house...thats one reason I have not been on line...I knew if I came on I would be on here for hrs (and I have) and I have so much to still pack...I appreciate ALL the comments and kind words and the beautiful flowers and the money...I was so shocked and overwhelmed at that act of kindness..I know yall... for the most part... are just like me and some have a very hard time making ends meet and to think you took money you need and sent it for me..well I just cant say thank you enough..just the number of post is so awesome..this has been a very hard time..children are not supposed to die before their parents..Lori did everything for me and I miss her soo much..I dont know what I am going to do without her...but the Lord knows best and he never makes mistakes so one day I will know the why..I do know she is with the Lord and that gives me great comfort..I had been trying to go in her room and could not bring myself to go..the door stays closed all the time..the other day Josh and his GF were in there and Cathy was here and I told her..today is the day..so I went in the room and sat down on the corner of the bed and IMMEDIATELY fell off in the floor..it was just like Lori pushed me off and said DONT BE SAD..Josh and Chase pulled me up and helped me get in a chair..Chase has not been in the room since the day they found her..and he didnt like coming in the room but he did..he was and always has been a Mamas baby so its been very hard for him....Josh is pitiful also...it broke my heart I had to be away from them when they needed me so much..well my friends I have a lot to tell you that will have to wait until I finish packing and get moved..the internet is supposed to be turned on Monday sometime so I will try and get on line Monday night and let you know if I got moved in..
    I love all of you so so much and appreciate all you have done for me and my family...Love Jazz
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Jazz! It's so good to see you back! Take it easy, don't over do. Let the boys move things for you. (I know that's hard to do but be careful! We don't want to be without you on here again!)
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

wow Jazz, welcome home. Glad to hear about your apartment. You have been so missed by everyone, keep healing and we will keep praying, you are always in my thoughts (and your family). Glad your back

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Jazz, it is so good to hear from you. Please don't overdo with the move or anything else. We want you to recover completely and not have any more relapses. I can't even imagine losing a child. The only thing that I can say is she is with God and is your Guardian angel. Take care and know that we love you.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Linda it is sooooo good to see you in here. I am so glad you are feeling better and that you got the apartment. Please take all the time you need to get settled. We all understand.

I can't imagine how that was for you to go in Lori's room. I lost my father, but it is not the same as losing a daughter. You are right, Parents are not suppose to outlive there children, but it does happen and I am so sorry it happened to you.

Please take care and don't over do!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

JAZZZ!!! I am so excited to see you online!! I love you and miss you bunches!!! Now please go pack my dear friend! I f I was there I would be helping you!! But, unfortunately I can't make the trip, so I will be there with you in spirit!! Take it easy-and I know that you are going to be so happy at your new apartment!! Love ya GF!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

You did the right thing Jazz by going in Lori's room.Now the healing willbegin.I luv yah Jazz and wish you the best.Take it easy on the moving.Looking forward to seeing you back online.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

so wonderful to see you back Linda

now listen to what everyone has said and DONT overdo it!!! or we'll all be round to slap your wrists

take your time in getting settled

love ya xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

I am just sitting here crying my silly head of after reading your letter. I wish I could just reach out and hug you.........Love you my dear friend......xoxoxo
                  sigpic....

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Wonderful to have you back..............I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jul 2007

Hi Jazz glad you are back,take things easy don't want you ending up in hospital again, we miss you so much when you are gone and feel sad for all what happened there prayers are with you and your family still ok.
                      Love ya
                      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Welcome back, our kind and gentle friend. Please, let our hugs and kisses surround and confort you. We are so delighted to have you back. Take your time, help the boys to heal, and it will heal you.

Great big hug!!!!

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• spanielmom
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2006

Aahhh Jazz! Its so darned good to see you back on here. Don't think the prayers will stop. I for one will continue to pray that your oxygen levels will stay where they need to be. Take it easy moving. You don't want to over do it. We all just love you so much!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

JAZZ!!!!! This is the best Easter ever!!!! I am sooo happy to see you on here again! We all miss you sooo much! Just take things slow, I know how overwhelming it can be when ya move, let the grandsons do all the heavy lifting!!! I know its gonna be sad to move out of that house, all those memories, but know that no one can take those memories from you EVER!
                            My thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family!
                            Love ya Bunches!!!! XOXOXO

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Winnie49
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Mar 2006

Linda!!! Dear!!!!! i'am so happy to see you around !!! things are better and will be better each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you said God give us situations for a reason and we just accept them, someday we will understand just need to be little strong to accept it! but your are an extraordinary wonder woman so keep your time to fix things at home and hope to see you later!
                              all our love sweetie and best wishes
                              baci
                              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X