+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello Friends

Wink

Hi Jazz glad you are back,take things easy don't want you ending up in hospital again, we miss you so much when you are gone and feel sad for all what happened there prayers are with you and your family still ok.
    Love ya
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Welcome back, our kind and gentle friend. Please, let our hugs and kisses surround and confort you. We are so delighted to have you back. Take your time, help the boys to heal, and it will heal you.

Great big hug!!!!

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Aahhh Jazz! Its so darned good to see you back on here. Don't think the prayers will stop. I for one will continue to pray that your oxygen levels will stay where they need to be. Take it easy moving. You don't want to over do it. We all just love you so much!

JAZZ!!!!! This is the best Easter ever!!!! I am sooo happy to see you on here again! We all miss you sooo much! Just take things slow, I know how overwhelming it can be when ya move, let the grandsons do all the heavy lifting!!! I know its gonna be sad to move out of that house, all those memories, but know that no one can take those memories from you EVER!
    My thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family!
    Love ya Bunches!!!! XOXOXO

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Linda!!! Dear!!!!! i'am so happy to see you around !!! things are better and will be better each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you said God give us situations for a reason and we just accept them, someday we will understand just need to be little strong to accept it! but your are an extraordinary wonder woman so keep your time to fix things at home and hope to see you later!
    all our love sweetie and best wishes
    baci
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Smile

So happy to read your post today, Jazzie! It's wonderful, wonderful to know that you are getting better and that you have felt all the love and prayers that have been sent to you. We are just so happy to have you back - please take care of yourself!!
    Julie

Default oh!!!!!! my adorable Jazz !!

Jazz, and an immense joy to see that this of health better!
    You it is necessary lack for all in, why we love you of truth!
    Its pain and ours also, are certain of this ok
    This always in ours preces, we know how much and the difficult to lose a son
    But as you it said Mr. Jesus knows what makes,
    It always in the ones of the one pack that can load now?
    Either strong Jazz. As it always was !
    God Loves you much, e has good things for giving ok to it
    One I hug fort, of who admires you very
    ro

Jazz, I know we don't really know each other (yet!) but I just felt so close after reading all the threads. I am so glad that you are feeling better physically. My prayers are with you and the boys that you can start healing emotionally as well.
    It is wonderful to hear that you have a new apartment to live in. (I wish we could all be there to help you out with the packing and unpacking!)
    You are right about the parents outliving the children. That is exactly what my mom said when my brother passed. You're right that Lori is with the Lord. I'm glad that you can find comfort in that knowledge. Faith is such a beautiful thing. I don't know how people live without it. You're a strong lady and I know that with God's help you will be fine.

Sending you BIG HUGS!!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Oh Jazzy!! It is so good to see you back on here. So much you have been through and my prayers are still with you. Do take it easy as there is still much ahead for you. We love you and will always be here for you!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

Jazz you are one special lady, so pleased you are back x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa