X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tasha_23
    • Mar 2008

Beginner with a question - Merging Templates

Hey there fellow digi scrappers, i am completly new to digital scrapbooking and am so glad i have found it, i never realised how popular it is. I have just purchased the full product and have downloaded what they have allowed me to and a few other bits from the digital packs whilst i wait for the CD rom to arrive

i was just wondering is it possible to merge 2 templates into 1? I mean i love 3 different templates but instaed of doing 3 seperate projects is there any way that i can have alternate pages from all 3 different designs? They are so lovely i can't choose between them and so would love to incorporate all 3
    Many Thanks
    Tasha
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hi Tasha...

Yes, you can. There are different ways of doing it. You can open one of the projects, then go to the tool bar on top of the work area, to Page, then Add. It will open up the templates that are available. Click on the page you want, and it will be added.

You can also export each template, then open Windows Explorer side by side with Max, and go to the directory where the projects are. In my computer, it's like follows:

C:\Documents and Settings\Estee\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Projects\DSC-BubbaBear0002\Resources\AutoPlay\Images

Of course, you have to substitute the name of your project for my BubbaBear0002. Once that directory is open, you can drag the images you want to use into your current project.

If this is not clear, please let me know. Plus, if you wait a little while, I'm sure one of the real gurus will help you. I'm just a peon and don't know much.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Tasha_23
      • Mar 2008

Thanks!

Thank you so much i just tried it and it worked, problem solved, i am sure i will be back with more questions, thanks a lot realluy helped
      Tasha x

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Glad it worked out for you. And don't be afraid to ask. I'm always learning by reading answers to newbie's questions!!!!

Have a great weekend!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
        X