X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tasha_23
    • Mar 2008

u guys r all so friendly!

Hey there i am completyl new to digital scrapbooking and i posted a thred on here yesterday introducing myself and i have been reading through everyone else's threads and replies etc and i just wanted to say how friendly and nice everyone is on here
    Kepp up the gud work
  • Tasha_23
    • Mar 2008

me again!

Also very very excited as i didn't realise we can get then printed out onto hardback. It is strange that i am this excited about fonding this site? Itrs just my whole life i have wanted to do a perfect scrpbook but never been gud at it and here u r with all these wonderful templates and things

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

It's so good to "see" your enthusiasm! You'll find lots of people here who truly want to help others. I agree with you, they are a friendly bunch!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

SBM has a reputation for having friendly members. There is rarely a problem an if one occurs it soon gets resolved.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2008

Hi,

Welcome to this lovely community.
          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• grannywin
            Layout Whiz
            • Sep 2006

Welcome Tasha...
            Warning-Digital scrapbooking is addicting. Proceed with caution. You will fall under its spell before you realize it.

Comment

Working...
            X