+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks for the reply's again...I decided to try and print them on my own printer and they turned out great...I was able to leave them at the 8x8 size and printed them off on 8.5x11 paper and then just trimmed them down. Thanks for the advice again
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by betchaimight View Post
    Thanks for the reply's again...I decided to try and print them on my own printer and they turned out great...I was able to leave them at the 8x8 size and printed them off on 8.5x11 paper and then just trimmed them down. Thanks for the advice again
    Amanda
    I do like the 8 x 8 size for printing as well--looks scrappy. I just prefer not to have to trim the page down so I use the 11 x 8.5 borderless. The less I have to do the better. That leave me more time for scrapping and it takes me a while. I am a slow scrapper but I do enjoy trying.

Smile

I've been printing mine for ages - I always check the Sunday paper ads for photo paper on sale - usually it's buy one, get one free. This really saves a lot of money. Also, I've found that you don't need to print them out at "best" quality. Normal quality seems to look really good. I have been using glossy paper because that's the one that's usually on sale, but now I want to try matte paper! Hope you get good results!

If you want a book - try Shutterfly. Their quality is really good - just make sure you don't have anything important on the edges of your layouts!! I learned that the hard way! The book is great but some borders and journaling were too close to the edge!
    Julie

I use HP printer too. Pretty happy with the result.