+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Detail help

Question Detail help

Hi! I have been searching for a few days for a simple digital scrapbooking program that I could use, and also my daughters. I have been interested in going to digital scrapping due to space and finances. I downloaded the trial today, and have been having so much fun with it. My 10yo has already created a few pages too, so the ease of the program is really nice. I was wondering if there is a way to add drop shadows to text and embellishments? I have searched and searched and cannot find it. I think it would help keep my pages from looking so...flat? Your help would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping to order the complete program soon. I just want to try it out for a couple of weeks and make absolutely certain it will fit my family's needs and wants Thanks again!
    Laura

If you right click on your embellishments, in the properties there is a box for the drop shadow. You can also copy the item and place the item behind the original and just slightly off center and make it darker. This also gives a little 3D effect.
    Last edited by sacannon; 03-19-2008 at 03:38 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default Thanks!

I don't know how I missed that!! Thanks so very much!!
    Laura

You don't even have to right click and go to properties, you can also just double click on the items and it will take you to the same box. Just a little time saver here.