• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

sac_Delightful Denim

Here is my mom's newest dog Kobi. He is about 1 year old. He is a pomeranian, but we think he is mixed and my hubby thinks he might also be shelty. He certainly looks shelty from the back (when you don't see his face). His hair is just like Stars was (my mom's old dog for those who never saw the layouts of him).

Her last dog (Hobo) didn't work out for her, but he was re-adopted out to a family with a bunch of kids. So he should be happy there. He needed to be walked a lot which she couldn't do and he was a little too much for her to handle.

Kobi is a lot of fun, and my mom sure enjoys him.

I used one of Fiona's Delightful Denim (for boys) templates for on and I used the kit on the other two.

Designer: Fiona Storey~Angelwithin Designs
    Layout Designer: Sue Cannon

Link for Delight Denim for boys:

And here is the link to the kit Delightful Denim

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/product.php?productid=1694&cat=0&page=8

Forgot to mention that I trimed the top edge of the pocket to make an edge for an extra long pocket at the bottom. (Hope you don't mind Fiona)

Last edited by sacannon; 03-18-2008, 08:44 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

He is adorable! I love the denim pages, I especially like the one where he is peeking out the window in the pocket!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Love these pages Sue. These kits and templates are really neat and versatile!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Sue these are absolutely adorable!!! I love the dog-you did good with picking a beautiful dog and doing beautiful LO's! I love this new kit by Fiona!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
        X