X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

I am crying with you Marion and I send you a big hug. You have lost one of your best friends and the tears just prove the love in your heart..........xoxoxo.........god bless
    sigpic....

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

The most loyal and forgiving member of anyone's family has to be their dog. They never bear grudges and will always love you foever. Thinking of you Marion and dreading the day we have to make the same decision. Imagining it makes me fill up.You have wonderful memories ,no one can take those away. x
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Ah, Marion, I'm so sorry. I hope you sit down with Jim and you both have a big glass of wine and remember the good times you had with the little one. She was so fortunate to have enjoyed a loving, kind family and to have enjoyed so many happy years.

I hope you feel the great big hugh I'm giving you...
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

Marion, I am so sorry and so glad that you knew when the time had come. Your last act of kindness is the hardest! Please know that I care so much.
          Julie

Comment

• twpclerk
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2008

Oh Marion, I think we have all been through this and we all know that those crocodile tears are not silly, but are helping you to heal. I'm so sorry for your loss. HUGS!! Marion, I feel so sad for you and your family.
            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Words just aren't enough at a time like this. Sending you a big hug as we share in your loss.
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• jamiept
                Mad Scrapper
                • Nov 2007

Just catching up a little, tears, going out to you!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• spanielmom
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2006

Oh Marion - don't feel silly - I'm crying too! Sending you big hugs!

Comment

• Wickel
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2007

Thinking of you ! I borrowed your l/o for this card, hope you don't mind
                    Attached Files

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      I have been praying that God would let me know when the time would come. This morning she got up and could not walk at all. Even her front legs would not work. She was all wobly and in pain. We called the vet and had her put down.... I feel stupid sitting here with huge crocodile tears typing away, but I miss her! I am glad she is no longer in pain and got to keep her dignity. Just thought I would let you all know. You have all been so kind, thanks!
                      So sorry for your pain.Come here well I hug yah.I wish I could ease your pain.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

Marion I too am mourning with you. That is so hard to do, but know that you did the right thing by your beloved pet. You will always have the memories-no one can take that away from you. Hugs going out to you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You are all such good friends. The house is so empty tonight... Granny, Jim and I just did sit down with a glass of wine as I was reading your message. How did you know?
                          Thanks again all!!! You are the best!!!!

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Great minds think alike!!! Marion, don't take too long before you go out and get a new pup. I know it sounds like treason right now, but a house is not a home without a four legged creature running around, and it would be a tribute to how much your little one added to your lives.

Big hugs,

ST
                            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jul 2006

Marion, those aren't "crocodile tears".... those are real tears of loss and sadness!!! I know how much you miss your beloved friend.... but you weren't selfish forcing her to stay with you while she was in pain.... I hope you have lots of pictures that you can scrap to help you remember all the good times!!! I'm sending big hugs to you....
                              God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• crops2dawn
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Ohhhh Marion, how sad!!!!!! My heart is breaking for ya. You certainly did the right thing, although its the hardest thing to do. Just know that she is no longer suffering. Sending ya big
                                {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Will you get another one?

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X