+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Sad news

Marion I too am mourning with you. That is so hard to do, but know that you did the right thing by your beloved pet. You will always have the memories-no one can take that away from you. Hugs going out to you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You are all such good friends. The house is so empty tonight... Granny, Jim and I just did sit down with a glass of wine as I was reading your message. How did you know?
    Thanks again all!!! You are the best!!!!

Great minds think alike!!! Marion, don't take too long before you go out and get a new pup. I know it sounds like treason right now, but a house is not a home without a four legged creature running around, and it would be a tribute to how much your little one added to your lives.

Big hugs,

ST

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Marion, those aren't "crocodile tears".... those are real tears of loss and sadness!!! I know how much you miss your beloved friend.... but you weren't selfish forcing her to stay with you while she was in pain.... I hope you have lots of pictures that you can scrap to help you remember all the good times!!! I'm sending big hugs to you....
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Ohhhh Marion, how sad!!!!!! My heart is breaking for ya. You certainly did the right thing, although its the hardest thing to do. Just know that she is no longer suffering. Sending ya big
    {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Will you get another one?

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Marion..so sorry about your dog..wish I could give you a big hug right now...dont feel foolish about your tears...they help to wash away some of the pain...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Marion, my love goes out to you...This is never an easy thing...I have tears falling for you as well...I love animals, and to lose one is heart breaking...Time will help ease the pain...Love ya sweetie...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Sweetie time will help you but time never will make you forget you dog, all my love with you
    baci
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!