+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sad news

Feel your pain Marion... we lost a Black Lab right around Christmas about 3 years ago from cancer. it happened so fast that we didn't really have any time to do anything.

You have my deepest sympathies...

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Oh, Marion, that's sad. We lost our dog just this past June from cancer. He was 12. I know exactly how you feel. This whole family was sad for days on end when we lost our Buddy. Dogs are part of the family.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Oh Marion, I feel so bad for you.... It's so hard to say Good-bye to our beloved friends.... but, always remember that a gentle passing is the last give of love that we can give them!!! {{hugs}}
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

I'm so sorry, Marion, so sorry! It hurts so much to lose a pet. As long as she's comfortable you can enjoy being with her. My dad died from cancer, too, and I'm so glad we are allowed to help our pets on the journey. Bless you and your family - will be thinking about you.
    Julie

Thank you all my friends for all your thoughts and sympathies!
    You are the best!

Ohhh Marion, I got the goosebumps ready this...My heart goes out to you!!! I keep on writing stuff and then erasing it, cause I just dont want to say the wrong thing... I have never lost a pet.... well, when I was little, and I dont remember. But having 2 of them now, I dread that horrid day! Please know that your in my thoughts!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Marion, my heart is breaking for you all. It's one of the harderst thing to go through!!! I always swear too that I will not go through it again.

I wish I could put my arms around you and confort you. I'm with you in spirit if not in person.

Hugs,

ST

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

My heart aches for you Marion. I had to put a cat down after 13 years and it's not easy when they are such a loving and devoted part of the family. I don't even want to think about the day when we will have to put our spaniel down. I'm glad you were able to share. Perhaps we can all share in the grief so that your heart doesn't break. I'm thinking about you all and saying prayers.

I also grieve for you and your family. I think animals manage to work their way into our hearts even more than family. Continue to share your sadness with us and maybe we can bear some of it for you.

Marion, my thoughts are with you. Loosing a pet is very hard indeed. We love you and hope you comfort at this time
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store