X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

This is my nephew Troy when he was little.

The picture isn't the best. It was originally on a slide. My sister used a slide projector and while the slides were showing on the screen, used her movie camera and made a video of the slides. (This was years ago-pre computer slide show) She later copied it to a DVD. I froze the frame and copied the picture to my computer. So that is why the picture is not the best. But I still thought it was a cute shot.

This is for the weekly challenge. I used an overlay shape from the March Challenge. The ribbon is just one of the papers from the kit. I pushed the ends of the paper to the center (I didn't crop it).

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Lindapete and Wickel, love your layouts, great job.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

oooohhh very nice Sue!

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2007

Wowzers, so many challenging challenges this month!!! Great one Fiona! bbl
          sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

Wow! This was harder than I thought it would be to match the color swatch so I didn't add too many elements. Whew! We WERE allowed to add 4 items so I added the treasure box. This is in memory of my Dad.

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2007

ok here is mine, great job, Everyone"
              sigpic

Comment

• KPierce
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                Wow! This was harder than I thought it would be to match the color swatch so I didn't add too many elements. Whew! We WERE allowed to add 4 items so I added the treasure box. This is in memory of my Dad.
                Wow that is so neat the LO. Love it.
                My buddy is GrannyWin.
                My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• pilotswife
                  • Feb 2008

questions

I love all the layouts! I was wondering, are we allowed to submit more than one? Also, I love the font that was used for the word art about making the days count. Can you tell me more about it? I am busy working on mine. Nancy

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Did everybody struggle with the "adjust color" slide bars like I did? Sometimes I recolor something but I tend to just get lucky. I never know which way to go to get red or blue, etc. And ,sometimes,the saturation, that I thought would just make it more red or less red actually changed it to a different color all together! Am I missing something or is it supposed to be hit or miss? I think I read in autisticwonders tut that you could use a "color picker" with SBM. Can I get a little more info on that? Because I think it's hard to match the colors.
                    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-18-2008, 06:32 AM.
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

yes you can submit more than one if you want too

these are brilliant everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                        Did everybody struggle with the "adjust color" slide bars like I did? Sometimes I recolor something but I tend to just get lucky. I never know which way to go to get red or blue, etc. And ,sometimes,the saturation, that I thought would just make it more red or less red actually changed it to a different color all together! Am I missing something or is it supposed to be hit or miss? I think I read in autisticwonders tut that you could use a "color picker" with SBM. Can I get a little more info on that? Because I think it's hard to match the colors.
                        yeah, Melanie... It's all experiment only setting to me LOL. But I get a kick out of experimenting, I tried ALL the filters just to see what would happen I know ALOT more about the advanced option now! I'm in the same boat as you are. But i thought that it was fun!
                        sigpic

Comment

• pilotswife
                          • Feb 2008

Here's my effort

This is my daughter (top and bottom right) and my niece. The only thing I added was the zigzag stitch from Grandmother's Wedding, which came with my ScrapbookMax. This was fun! and I feel so very good about finally getting these two photos into a layout.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• pilotswife
                            • Feb 2008

Melanie,
                            I had the best luck just using the sepia option and choosing colors within that function. I had terrible trouble with the slide bars.

Comment

• Fern Byrd
                              • Feb 2007

I am having trouble getting the downloads. I use DAP to download but when it does it comes out as a php and I can not open it.
                              It doesn't go to ScrapbookMax. I tried both left and right clicking but it still comes up as: Attatchment # php. Do you have a tutorial on changing files from php to other files?
                              sigpic
                              CT For ScrapBird.Big fan of Michelle McCoy.

Comment

• angelwithin
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Nov 2006

hi Fern

click on the download and a box will pop up, click 'open' and it will automatically load into scrapbookmax, if you click 'save' the file will go to the location of your choice

smb & smt are unique to scrapbook max and will not open in any other program

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                                , Check out my store
                                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                                X