+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default another one

When I saw the quote about taking time to laugh, I knew I had the perfect photo. This is my youngest. He was playing with a toy doctor kit he got for his birthday. Aside from the wonderful kit from Angelwithin, I took two paper scraps from Waves template in SBM and greyscaled them and recolored them to match my layout. The big circle in the middle used to be the brad that Angelwithin gave us and don't ask me how I got it to look like that, it was an accident! I hope it makes some of you laugh.
    Nancy
    Attached Images

I still get it as Attatchment 26 php. None of my programs will open it they all say file not supported.

CT For ScrapBird.Big fan of Michelle McCoy.

For recoloring I use "eclipse palette" It is a free download. You open it and use the eyedropper to pick a color and then it gives you the numbers values to put in for the color. Then I go to advanced features and go to Sepia and then click on the tint color. then go to more colors, and custom colors and add in the values. It is not always accurate on gray scale, but it gets you close.
    Hope that helps.

Well, I never knew that was there! I just always hit the sepia in the roll down window, it changes to sepia and I thought that was it!!!! I never tried the other sepia so never knew the color wheel was there. I wondered why they didn't put one in there. How stupid am I?
    Even when Fiona explained it, I just hit the first sepia and then tried to Adjust color with the slides. That was terrible. This will be much easier! Now I'll have to try another one.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-18-2008 at 05:28 PM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Nancy...thanks for the laugh. I loved the layout and the picture!

Here is my page for this week's challenge. It's a photo of me and my girls. Everything I used was from the challenge kit. Thanks for the new insight Fiona. I learned alot about the SBM program!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Marion, I might just have to try that download. Fourfoxes your family is beautiful.

Here is mine at last, on the picture is the happy oma (me), with Tania and Toby,the picture was taken 4 month ago.
    I used 3 items of my own and they are; the grapetree with the purple grapes all assembled and made using RDP, branches and smiley.
    Hope this is ok.
    I will put the grape tree and the branches in 'Embellishment'
    Thanks Fiona for the kit.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Default Help

okay, I'm an idiot here. I want to do the challenge but I can't even find the kit Fiona gave to us to do the challenge and I've never done the color change thing, but wanted to try, but how can I do that if I'm too crazy to find the files!!!
    Trisha
    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

well I hope I got the colours close enough, I couldn't find my glasses, so everything was a little blury LOL....but anyway I had a go
    Attached Images

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle