+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

ok here is mine, great job, Everyone"

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Wow! This was harder than I thought it would be to match the color swatch so I didn't add too many elements. Whew! We WERE allowed to add 4 items so I added the treasure box. This is in memory of my Dad.
    Wow that is so neat the LO. Love it.

Default questions

I love all the layouts! I was wondering, are we allowed to submit more than one? Also, I love the font that was used for the word art about making the days count. Can you tell me more about it? I am busy working on mine. Nancy

Did everybody struggle with the "adjust color" slide bars like I did? Sometimes I recolor something but I tend to just get lucky. I never know which way to go to get red or blue, etc. And ,sometimes,the saturation, that I thought would just make it more red or less red actually changed it to a different color all together! Am I missing something or is it supposed to be hit or miss? I think I read in autisticwonders tut that you could use a "color picker" with SBM. Can I get a little more info on that? Because I think it's hard to match the colors.
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-18-2008 at 06:32 AM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

yes you can submit more than one if you want too

these are brilliant everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Did everybody struggle with the "adjust color" slide bars like I did? Sometimes I recolor something but I tend to just get lucky. I never know which way to go to get red or blue, etc. And ,sometimes,the saturation, that I thought would just make it more red or less red actually changed it to a different color all together! Am I missing something or is it supposed to be hit or miss? I think I read in autisticwonders tut that you could use a "color picker" with SBM. Can I get a little more info on that? Because I think it's hard to match the colors.
    yeah, Melanie... It's all experiment only setting to me LOL. But I get a kick out of experimenting, I tried ALL the filters just to see what would happen I know ALOT more about the advanced option now! I'm in the same boat as you are. But i thought that it was fun!

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Default Here's my effort

This is my daughter (top and bottom right) and my niece. The only thing I added was the zigzag stitch from Grandmother's Wedding, which came with my ScrapbookMax. This was fun! and I feel so very good about finally getting these two photos into a layout.
    Attached Images

Melanie,
    I had the best luck just using the sepia option and choosing colors within that function. I had terrible trouble with the slide bars.

I am having trouble getting the downloads. I use DAP to download but when it does it comes out as a php and I can not open it.
    It doesn't go to ScrapbookMax. I tried both left and right clicking but it still comes up as: Attatchment # php. Do you have a tutorial on changing files from php to other files?

hi Fern

click on the download and a box will pop up, click 'open' and it will automatically load into scrapbookmax, if you click 'save' the file will go to the location of your choice

smb & smt are unique to scrapbook max and will not open in any other program

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."