X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

I Told you it was HOT!!!

I have mentioned that we (IN Adelaide South Australia) are going through the worst and longest heat wave in recorded history! and this in the middle of a drought that just keeps going and going... really bad.. crops being lost and the River Murray is drying up ... but this last 2 weeks of 35 to 40 degrees has been horrific... I hate the heat anythime but this is relentless.
    and look at this!! proof how hot is here
    Attached Files
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

LOL.....I'll send you some rain, we've got loads
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Wickel
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2007

Looks like your snow cones could use some snow.........I'll load it up in a semi and send it on its way . We have almost 122 inches of snow here !! I will share

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

OOOooo Keep me away from that heat.That is far too hot.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

we could do with the rain - I forget what it's like to have a real rain( for anything longer than 2 minutes ) and SNOW!! how I would LOve to experience that! I have never seen snow in real life

Comment

• Smile
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2006

Lol Lol Lol

Great one Moonbean........nice to start my day off with such a funny picture........ I'll send you some snow ........at least it may start out as snow.....
            Attached Files
            sigpic....

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Got An Idea for Moonbeam!

I think that Ice Cream is needed in Scrapsville! A new business......... An Ice Cream Store! Ready to deliver. Okay Moonbeam, time to jump into the Scrapsville Soap and open an Ice Cream Store!!!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Yea!! Ice Cream! My favorite! Great photo there, Moonbeam! Loved it!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                  we could do with the rain - I forget what it's like to have a real rain( for anything longer than 2 minutes ) and SNOW!! how I would LOve to experience that! I have never seen snow in real life

I would have been glad to ship you some this year, and we didn't get as much as others did. We had a lot more than normal though! I sure feel for you. I hate the heat, I hibernate in the air conditioning when it is hot.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Feb 2006

Too funny Moonbeam!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Nov 2006

Watched several news casts last week showing how bad the drought is in Australia and the firefighters difficulties, homes distroyed, etc.. I'm so sorry for you all!! We have had serious drought ..and now..wow..weather very wet..They lifted our restrictions...so..with a good HUFF and BUFF...I'll try sending all this extra...SOUTH!! Let me know when you get it!!

THE picture was FANTASTIC at telling the story!! I've got to save it!! LOL...

HUGS SWEETIE!!

Comment

• omajo
                        Digi Sage
                        • Dec 2006

I thought Adelaide was cooler than Perth. its quite pleasant here at the moment. funny picture

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• babylicious36
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Sep 2006

shocking weather its been hasnt it moon. I live on the Yorke *****ula and we lost quite a few crops..myself and lil one have been stuck inside with the aircon on 24/7.. it got so bad we couldnt go anywhere,

Mell
                          Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                          Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

Hi Baby!
                            it sure has been awful.... I have just been comparing on the net the daily temperatures for Adelaide and Mt Gambier - I would love to move there and really would consider moving to a cooler place because I think with global warming the extremes in temperature are going to get worse each year. Humans have stuffed up the planet!
                            I would have though it would have been cooler on the Yorke Peninsula surrounded by ocean. Did you at least get cool nights? the nights in Adelaide minimum stayed around mid 20's some nights it never went below 26.
                            We used to live in Edithburgh on the peninsula and have lots of friends in Yorketown and a few other towns over there.
                            Sorry to hear you lost crops - it must be pretty hard going for you guys there.. and along the Murray river with the water crisis.

Comment

• babylicious36
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                              Hi Baby!
                              it sure has been awful.... I have just been comparing on the net the daily temperatures for Adelaide and Mt Gambier - I would love to move there and really would consider moving to a cooler place because I think with global warming the extremes in temperature are going to get worse each year. Humans have stuffed up the planet!
                              I would have though it would have been cooler on the Yorke Peninsula surrounded by ocean. Did you at least get cool nights? the nights in Adelaide minimum stayed around mid 20's some nights it never went below 26.
                              We used to live in Edithburgh on the peninsula and have lots of friends in Yorketown and a few other towns over there.
                              Sorry to hear you lost crops - it must be pretty hard going for you guys there.. and along the Murray river with the water crisis.
                              na we had low to mid 20's temps overnight, we ended up sleeping in the loungeroom for 2 weeks..we are in Kadina,so like 25mins from the beach..its nice today though..

Mell
                              Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                              Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

Working...
                              X