+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Watched several news casts last week showing how bad the drought is in Australia and the firefighters difficulties, homes distroyed, etc.. I'm so sorry for you all!! We have had serious drought ..and now..wow..weather very wet..They lifted our restrictions...so..with a good HUFF and BUFF...I'll try sending all this extra...SOUTH!! Let me know when you get it!!

THE picture was FANTASTIC at telling the story!! I've got to save it!! LOL...

HUGS SWEETIE!!

I thought Adelaide was cooler than Perth. its quite pleasant here at the moment. funny picture

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

shocking weather its been hasnt it moon. I live on the Yorke *****ula and we lost quite a few crops..myself and lil one have been stuck inside with the aircon on 24/7.. it got so bad we couldnt go anywhere,

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Hi Baby!
    it sure has been awful.... I have just been comparing on the net the daily temperatures for Adelaide and Mt Gambier - I would love to move there and really would consider moving to a cooler place because I think with global warming the extremes in temperature are going to get worse each year. Humans have stuffed up the planet!
    I would have though it would have been cooler on the Yorke Peninsula surrounded by ocean. Did you at least get cool nights? the nights in Adelaide minimum stayed around mid 20's some nights it never went below 26.
    We used to live in Edithburgh on the peninsula and have lots of friends in Yorketown and a few other towns over there.
    Sorry to hear you lost crops - it must be pretty hard going for you guys there.. and along the Murray river with the water crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    Hi Baby!
    it sure has been awful.... I have just been comparing on the net the daily temperatures for Adelaide and Mt Gambier - I would love to move there and really would consider moving to a cooler place because I think with global warming the extremes in temperature are going to get worse each year. Humans have stuffed up the planet!
    I would have though it would have been cooler on the Yorke Peninsula surrounded by ocean. Did you at least get cool nights? the nights in Adelaide minimum stayed around mid 20's some nights it never went below 26.
    We used to live in Edithburgh on the peninsula and have lots of friends in Yorketown and a few other towns over there.
    Sorry to hear you lost crops - it must be pretty hard going for you guys there.. and along the Murray river with the water crisis.
    na we had low to mid 20's temps overnight, we ended up sleeping in the loungeroom for 2 weeks..we are in Kadina,so like 25mins from the beach..its nice today though..

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Oh Crumbs!! we were only at Kadina 3 weeks ago. stayed for the weekend with Lonnie & Jess our friends and visited the lovely beach there - it's a small world isn't it! we live in the northern suburbs of Adealide so not too far away - I think it took us about 1.5 hrs to drive there.

Hope it's cooling off for you some. We just got another 6 inches yesterday and today...of snow that is...I'll send some your way if ya want it!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

OHyeah! It's cooled of alright...we are in Autumn (Fall)here and first we have a massive record breaking heat wave then it changes from one extreme to the other.. it's cold now like winter... both extremes totally unseasonal?
    But at least it is raining a bit - it was so nice to get a bit of rain seeing we are in the middle of a drought (2years) I dont mind the cold and the rain is so very welcome.

Thats the best laugh I have had in a while thanks & sorry its be so hot for you....
    CHRISTINA

Has the weather improved any yet? I'm going to a wedding in Adelaide on 17 May so I hope the day is nice, but please not too hot! I can't stand the heat! I'll be like that ice cream van in the picture up top there!
    Wish I could send you some rain, Moonbeam. It's chucking it down here today!
    xxoo
    Evee
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.