+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default I Told you it was HOT!!!

I have mentioned that we (IN Adelaide South Australia) are going through the worst and longest heat wave in recorded history! and this in the middle of a drought that just keeps going and going... really bad.. crops being lost and the River Murray is drying up ... but this last 2 weeks of 35 to 40 degrees has been horrific... I hate the heat anythime but this is relentless.
    and look at this!! proof how hot is here
    Attached Images

LOL.....I'll send you some rain, we've got loads
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Looks like your snow cones could use some snow.........I'll load it up in a semi and send it on its way . We have almost 122 inches of snow here !! I will share

OOOooo Keep me away from that heat.That is far too hot.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

we could do with the rain - I forget what it's like to have a real rain( for anything longer than 2 minutes ) and SNOW!! how I would LOve to experience that! I have never seen snow in real life

Default Lol Lol Lol

Great one Moonbean........nice to start my day off with such a funny picture........ I'll send you some snow ........at least it may start out as snow.....
    Attached Images

Exclamation Got An Idea for Moonbeam!

I think that Ice Cream is needed in Scrapsville! A new business......... An Ice Cream Store! Ready to deliver. Okay Moonbeam, time to jump into the Scrapsville Soap and open an Ice Cream Store!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Yea!! Ice Cream! My favorite! Great photo there, Moonbeam! Loved it!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    we could do with the rain - I forget what it's like to have a real rain( for anything longer than 2 minutes ) and SNOW!! how I would LOve to experience that! I have never seen snow in real life

I would have been glad to ship you some this year, and we didn't get as much as others did. We had a lot more than normal though! I sure feel for you. I hate the heat, I hibernate in the air conditioning when it is hot.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Too funny Moonbeam!