X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hey everyone............... Granny called the B&B to reserve a room. She said she had to be there for party! Did Eye plan a party? I hadn't heard anything!!!!!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• RachellIowa
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2008

I'm not sure onie but marion said group therapy and yacht in the same posting and eye said party so i guess there is going to be a party on the yacht. I know I could use the fun in the sun on a yacht and it might as well be a party for all.
      Rachell

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Now the cat is out of the bag...Marion gave too many hints in one posting...lol...I told her not too...UGH...Yes, we are having a PARTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Can't say when just yet, since this was all EYE's idea...<wink> I was dusting off the boxes of dexorations that I found in the bowling alley...Hope these will help....
        Crops, the goats got a hold of your popcorn bags and they are dumping it all over the town...Do you know what other types of animals we could get here now? Someone needs to clean this up...and where is Granny? Last time I saw her, she was running past the bowling alley with her mattress...Haven't seen her since...Hmmmmmm...

Oh Sue, I have to tape the place up after seeing the apes in there...I really think they want to redo their playland and jungle gym...lol
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Party for onie

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
          Hey everyone............... Granny called the B&B to reserve a room. She said she had to be there for party! Did Eye plan a party? I hadn't heard anything!!!!!

Maybe because I was three sheets to the wind before I suggested the party but we can have another one tonight just for you.I have the steaks marinating and the rooties on ice and the pool is ready and what a hunk of a life guard.I swear it is Brad Pitt.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

(yawn.....stretch...) ahem.....Hey! What's all that noise out there? Guess I'll be having some company in the jail house tonight! Especially if I don't get invited!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Goodness, Onie, you know Eye. She does not need an excuse for a party, she's in a perpetual state of Rumba!!!!!!

It's that time of year to get my mattress cleaned. You would think that the cleaners would be open, but noooooooooooo! Where is that crazy China laundrygirl?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                Goodness, Onie, you know Eye. She does not need an excuse for a party, she's in a perpetual state of Rumba!!!!!!

It's that time of year to get my mattress cleaned. You would think that the cleaners would be open, but noooooooooooo! Where is that crazy China laundrygirl?

WITH HIDING BODIES THEY CAN SMELL IT A MILE AWAY AND DO NOT WANT TO CLEAN IT.i WILL CLEAN IT IF i GET TO KEEP ALL THAT MONEY INSIDE.rrrrrrrRRRRRRuuuuuuMMMMMbbbbaAAAAAA WHERE IS MY ROOOTIE.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by o2bngdhope View Post
                  (yawn.....stretch...) ahem.....hey! What's all that noise out there? Guess i'll be having some company in the jail house tonight! Especially if i don't get invited!
                  of coarse you are invited.the part is called do drop inn:d
                  sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Eye, keep your hands off my matterss!

Sheriff.... There is a delinquent running around here pestering me!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• RachellIowa
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Apr 2008

Eye, keep your hands off my matterss!

Sheriff.... There is a delinquent running around here pestering me!

What do you mean delinquent she the delusional lady of love remember or have you had one to many mojito's again.
                      Rachell

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Someone left the doors open to the mental ward again...Eye, get back inside, you are due for another treatment...<wink>
                        Granny, you will need a shovel to clean out that mattress...!! and unfortunately, we duct taped the hardware store...So it will have to wait...
                        OMG!!! we need some more volunteers to pick up all this goat poo!!! I stepped in some again...
                        *looks down and see's another set of goat poo footprints leading down that hill*
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• RachellIowa
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                          Someone left the doors open to the mental ward again...Eye, get back inside, you are due for another treatment...<wink>
                          Granny, you will need a shovel to clean out that mattress...!! and unfortunately, we duct taped the hardware store...So it will have to wait...
                          OMG!!! we need some more volunteers to pick up all this goat poo!!! I stepped in some again...
                          *looks down and see's another set of goat poo footprints leading down that hill*
                          I'm glad it was you and not me was raised on a farm and have stepped in enough of the stuff. better go and get those apes from granny to clean it up!
                          Rachell

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Yes, is Eye... Eye Spie, I Pie, I Pee... I better quit while I'm ahead!
                            sigpic

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Yes, is Eye... Eye Spie, I Pie, I Pee... I better quit while I'm ahead!
                              EYE PICKS apples all the time but I did not know you peed on them first.So much for fresh fruit.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Marion
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
                                EYE PICKS apples all the time but I did not know you peed on them first.So much for fresh fruit.
                                Eye did your momma never teach you to wash the fruit first!

Comment

Working...
                                X