X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Ok. who stole all my popcorn????? Ya'll know I love to share with ya, but taking it and hiding it on me is NOT fair!!! Sorry I missed the thanksgiving party but I really HATE green bean casserole...ewwwwww. Now that the mushy holiday is over with I guess we all should start thinking of Easter...bring on the chocolate bunnies! And someone tell me where my POPCORN is!!! I have some major throwing to do around here...lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

I am the the resident psychiatrist here. They call lovingly call me Doctor Quack. My rates are cheap as I have a yacht to pay for and the couch has been fairly empty lately. I offer group sessions at a reduced rate

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Eye is back after Granny and Crops tried to keep me sedated so that the I could not spread around that I love everbody.Now that I am awake I intend to forgive these two.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Crops, you and your popcorn...LOL...I think I saw Marion throwing your popcorn to the apes...she is on her boat just throwing kernels at them...Maybe we need to have her see a shrink? LOL...
          EYE....Where the heck have you been? WOW...Missed ya..and I even askd about you at the Thanksgiving party...You never showed and that's not like you to miss TURKEY BOWLING...I still can't find Grammies...Hmmmmmm....and what the heck is Sue doing over there...?????? She is making such a racket!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I run Scrapville's Bowling Alley...You should really stop by and sign up for a league...we could use some more peeps...I got shoes, bowling balls, drinks, popcorn and snacks....whatever you want...<wink> Welcome to our town...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

I'm here. Hey, don't let Dr. Quack pull the wool over your eyes. Her rates are sky hi, and she shows you this terrible little black pictures. Disgusting. I paid for her Jeep, and 1/2 of her yatch!!!!!

Say, I think someone needs to open a mianiture golf around here. Bowling is getting to be hard on my back and wrists.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• juliescraps
              Layout Whiz
              • Aug 2007

I have been wandering around for a week now just lost in this mess. I have spent my nights sleeping on a bench. Popcorn is everywhere. These dang monkeys keep messing with me while I try to sleep trying to get the popcorn. I looked for the bed and breakfast but with no avail. Maybe miniature golf would be a good venture for me, I could use all this popcorn for golf balls!!!!! But what theme should a miniature golf park be, should we ad a go kart track to go with it?

Comment

• knzus
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by juliescraps View Post
                ....should we add a go kart track to go with it?....
                Yes!!! I looooooooooooooooooove go-carts!

*vrooooooooooooooooooooooom*

*screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*

Look out! Get outta my way!!

*bump bump*

Yeeeeeeeee-hawwwwwww!
                Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Yes...Go carts!!!!!! Vroooooooooooom VaRoooooooooooom!!!!! I love them!.....
                  I am no good at miniature golf...I am always over par...LMBO!!!!!! But it would still be a good idea...Hmmmmmmm....I think someone needs to go talk to PkDoll about this...We have enough land over that hill...where we could have several tracks and courses...I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should sell the bowling alley...and have one built...Look at my ideas...<wink>
                  Attached Files
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Oh that sounds like fun and the leftover popcorn can be made as a garland for Christmas birthdays etc.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• juliescraps
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2007

Hey Pkdoll I need to get with you for a license to start up this minigolf and go karts. What do I have to do to do that?

Comment

• juliescraps
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2007

Yes...Go carts!!!!!! Vroooooooooooom VaRoooooooooooom!!!!! I love them!.....
                        I am no good at miniature golf...I am always over par...LMBO!!!!!! But it would still be a good idea...Hmmmmmmm....I think someone needs to go talk to PkDoll about this...We have enough land over that hill...where we could have several tracks and courses...I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should sell the bowling alley...and have one built...Look at my ideas...<wink
                        Hey wolvsie you have some great ideas. You must really be ready for some relaxing time inbetween getting your store ready and all.

Comment

Working...
                        X