• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

*Advertisment*

i need some extra staff at the hoppy chick alternative theraphy store - experience would be good but i'm willing to train them

gosh who thought i'd be this booked out

ps foxy the only black magic at my store is the chocolate version lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Hey I'm going to need an appointment too for a make over.......... especially if George Cloney shows up in Scrapsville and they decide to make a movie here.

Gosh I hope that rummor is true!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

No probs Onie.....I'd better open up late a few nights when we know if and when it's happening.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

ZZZZZZzzz
          zzzz
          zzzzzzz- snoring
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Oh MY!! It's a good thing we just gave Scrapsville a new facelift!! Wouldn't want George to think we are a bunch of hicks now would we!! Thanks Eng--I will need a whole makeover. Hair cut, dyed and styled-nails done-tanning sessions started. Need some color in my cheeks. Fiona I will put the word out that you are hiring. Lots of newbies in town, I am sure someone needs a job.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

OMG GEORGE is coming to town.... ENG ~appointment TOMORROW ASAP!!!! Pleazzzzeeeee.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Smile
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2006

Smile Reporting:

Talked to George today and he is excited about his visit to our little town. He did ask if he needed a "Ape" costume. I informed him that if he came bare chested that would turn us all "Ape'e" and so he promised he would leave his shirt on. Poster's are here on the up coming event...........remember girls .......lots of lipstick on those lips ........we do want to make him welcomed.......
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

mmmm...mmmmm Nice Poster Smile! Eng, book me an appointment stat!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2007

Oh boy! Georgie in town!?!?! I better make sure I have the nitro on hand for those hearts that will be all aflutter! I can't wait!

Debby
                    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Duh what day is it,what time is it and where am I.Man those pills made sleep.Got to wake up and see what is going on.I peek out through the curtains and it sounds like a huge shing ding.Gotta get dressed and see what is going on. but I feel light headed and just need a rest ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                        Talked to George today and....

oH MY GOSH! You TALKED to him? I think if he looks at me, I'm gonna faint. I'll just stay in the back of the crowd. Call me when he's gone.
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Now don't anyone eat any chili for the next few days!!! Don't feed the apes either!! Can't take any chances you know!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

That is one fine lookin man there.....if I was only 25 years younger I'd print out that photo and hang it over my bed...LOL
                            When is he coming and where is George staying????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
                              Digi Sage
                              • Apr 2007

it's okay girls, I'll stand by with the smelling salts......not a big fan of the Georgie boy.....so won't be doing any fainting myself.........hey!!!does this mean I get to slap a few people????LOL

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• OnieRN
                                Scrap Guru
                                • May 2006

B & B All Full

Well, you will never guess........... I got a phone call from George's Manager and he booked up all my rooms. I have NO extra rooms available. I arranged to put George in my Nicest Suite!!!! The TIGER Room for a true TIGER..... hehehe. Oh My God, How Am I Go To Control the Crowds???? It sounds that there may be a movie deal coming our way in Scrapsville!
                                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                                !

nie

Comment

Working...
                                X