• Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Scrapsville

Welcome To Scrapsville

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Scrapsville has made it on the map!

Our dear founder (Granny) was seen down on the new SUPPER Hwy! She was seen with her Apes holding a sign that says "ALL WELCOMED TO SCRAPSVILLE" One of the Apes is stopping the drive through cars and giving everyone a map of the town and a bag of popcorn. Heaven help us....... There is no telling WHO or WHAT may make their way to our dear town!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

Hooray to Scrapsville.
      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Visitors At The B&B

Hey gang, I've got several visitors here at the B&B. They plan to stay the weekend and look the town over. They seem interested in checking out possible residence. I told them that we have a real estate agent in town. They're heading to the bowling alley! Sounds strange that they're asking about the bowling alley!!!!

!

nie

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Gee can't a person get any sleep.I am back to work on nights and I hear horns honking and granny on the loud speaker.I hear this oooo ooooooo sounds from those darn apes.Got up to close the window and slipped on a bananna peeling.Those darn apes are going to be the death of me.I heard the lawn mower and I looked out and Onie has some new hunk mowing in front of her bed and breakfast.So I dare not scream at him as I noticed he is eating ice cream and may dirty his clothes.MMMMM not a bad idea.oops got to get back to sleep or is this a nightmare.ZZzzzzz
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Is my beauty salon around or did I get the sack
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

When you find your salon Eng, please set an appointment up for me! I need a haircut BADLY!!!
              The town looks awesome! Even the fountain is working...

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• nanwu
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2007

have finished the reno's to the condo, and am busy baking, wow the town looks really clean.........not for long i suppose with all those apes around

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Eng, maybe it is next to the bowling alley or the Sheriff's office. The sign must still be wet from the fresh paint and that is why it isn't showing just yet.

Onie, let the newbies at the B & B know that the hardware has just about anything they need, and if I don't have it, I can order it.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
                    Digi Sage
                    • Oct 2007

Remember Scrapville residents that our new medical clinic is now open.

Those apes are crazy, did you see them hanging from the signs of the stores downtown? With all this noise I'm surprised that Eye hasn't come begging for some sleeping pills or something. <or maybe she's seeing that gypsy for some "black magic">

Debby
                    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

I have been so busy getting all the required paperwork done for everyone's licenses. I hope you all have your license fees paid, or you might be shut down!! I am helping Michelle out by keeping the bowling ally open while she is on her vacation to Vegas. Pitchers of Mojitos and popcorn are set-up for everyone!! Lanes are all waxed and ready to go!! Eng your beauty salon is 1/2 block down from the bowling alley! I need to make an appointment too!! Onie I hope some of those new guests you have are going to open up some businesses in town. Well gotta go-been soooo busy this month I don't know which way is up anymore!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Heard A Rummor!!!!

I heard a couple of the strangers talking at breakfast.... the one said something about Scrapsville being a perfect location. The other said the "Producers" would be in next week to look the town over. THEN...... they mentioned George Cloney!!!!! Sounds like a movie deal coming our way !!!!

!

nie

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jul 2007

pills! Just my area. As a former pill pusher at the hospital I know way too much about meds! Can I help with this? where do I get a business licence and a house?
                          **Sending Eye some over the counter sleeping pills- melatonin.
                          sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

Just on my way to do rounds. Heard there's a commotion going on over by Eye's house. With "strangers" in town, we need to keep on top of things.
                            Attached Files
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• *eng*
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2006

Thank you doll. I have a new appointment book. Special offer, tanning half price for first month. Free manicure with every hair appointment first 2 weeks
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X