+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapsville

I have been so busy getting all the required paperwork done for everyone's licenses. I hope you all have your license fees paid, or you might be shut down!! I am helping Michelle out by keeping the bowling ally open while she is on her vacation to Vegas. Pitchers of Mojitos and popcorn are set-up for everyone!! Lanes are all waxed and ready to go!! Eng your beauty salon is 1/2 block down from the bowling alley! I need to make an appointment too!! Onie I hope some of those new guests you have are going to open up some businesses in town. Well gotta go-been soooo busy this month I don't know which way is up anymore!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Default Heard A Rummor!!!!

I heard a couple of the strangers talking at breakfast.... the one said something about Scrapsville being a perfect location. The other said the "Producers" would be in next week to look the town over. THEN...... they mentioned George Cloney!!!!! Sounds like a movie deal coming our way !!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

pills! Just my area. As a former pill pusher at the hospital I know way too much about meds! Can I help with this? where do I get a business licence and a house?
    **Sending Eye some over the counter sleeping pills- melatonin.

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Just on my way to do rounds. Heard there's a commotion going on over by Eye's house. With "strangers" in town, we need to keep on top of things.
    Attached Images
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thank you doll. I have a new appointment book. Special offer, tanning half price for first month. Free manicure with every hair appointment first 2 weeks
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

*Advertisment*

i need some extra staff at the hoppy chick alternative theraphy store - experience would be good but i'm willing to train them

gosh who thought i'd be this booked out

ps foxy the only black magic at my store is the chocolate version lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Hey I'm going to need an appointment too for a make over.......... especially if George Cloney shows up in Scrapsville and they decide to make a movie here.

Gosh I hope that rummor is true!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

No probs Onie.....I'd better open up late a few nights when we know if and when it's happening.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

ZZZZZZzzz
    zzzz
    zzzzzzz- snoring

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh MY!! It's a good thing we just gave Scrapsville a new facelift!! Wouldn't want George to think we are a bunch of hicks now would we!! Thanks Eng--I will need a whole makeover. Hair cut, dyed and styled-nails done-tanning sessions started. Need some color in my cheeks. Fiona I will put the word out that you are hiring. Lots of newbies in town, I am sure someone needs a job.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48