+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72

Thread: Scrapsville

I have been wandering around for a week now just lost in this mess. I have spent my nights sleeping on a bench. Popcorn is everywhere. These dang monkeys keep messing with me while I try to sleep trying to get the popcorn. I looked for the bed and breakfast but with no avail. Maybe miniature golf would be a good venture for me, I could use all this popcorn for golf balls!!!!! But what theme should a miniature golf park be, should we ad a go kart track to go with it?

Quote Originally Posted by juliescraps View Post
    ....should we add a go kart track to go with it?....
    Yes!!! I looooooooooooooooooove go-carts!

*vrooooooooooooooooooooooom*

*screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*

Look out! Get outta my way!!

*bump bump*

Yeeeeeeeee-hawwwwwww!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Yes...Go carts!!!!!! Vroooooooooooom VaRoooooooooooom!!!!! I love them!.....
    I am no good at miniature golf...I am always over par...LMBO!!!!!! But it would still be a good idea...Hmmmmmmm....I think someone needs to go talk to PkDoll about this...We have enough land over that hill...where we could have several tracks and courses...I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should sell the bowling alley...and have one built...Look at my ideas...<wink>
    Attached Images
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Oh that sounds like fun and the leftover popcorn can be made as a garland for Christmas birthdays etc.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hey Pkdoll I need to get with you for a license to start up this minigolf and go karts. What do I have to do to do that?

Yes...Go carts!!!!!! Vroooooooooooom VaRoooooooooooom!!!!! I love them!.....
    I am no good at miniature golf...I am always over par...LMBO!!!!!! But it would still be a good idea...Hmmmmmmm....I think someone needs to go talk to PkDoll about this...We have enough land over that hill...where we could have several tracks and courses...I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should sell the bowling alley...and have one built...Look at my ideas...<wink
    Hey wolvsie you have some great ideas. You must really be ready for some relaxing time inbetween getting your store ready and all.