+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapsville

Hey everyone............... Granny called the B&B to reserve a room. She said she had to be there for party! Did Eye plan a party? I hadn't heard anything!!!!!

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

I'm not sure onie but marion said group therapy and yacht in the same posting and eye said party so i guess there is going to be a party on the yacht. I know I could use the fun in the sun on a yacht and it might as well be a party for all.
    Rachell

Now the cat is out of the bag...Marion gave too many hints in one posting...lol...I told her not too...UGH...Yes, we are having a PARTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Can't say when just yet, since this was all EYE's idea...<wink> I was dusting off the boxes of dexorations that I found in the bowling alley...Hope these will help....
    Crops, the goats got a hold of your popcorn bags and they are dumping it all over the town...Do you know what other types of animals we could get here now? Someone needs to clean this up...and where is Granny? Last time I saw her, she was running past the bowling alley with her mattress...Haven't seen her since...Hmmmmmm...

Oh Sue, I have to tape the place up after seeing the apes in there...I really think they want to redo their playland and jungle gym...lol
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Party for onie

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Hey everyone............... Granny called the B&B to reserve a room. She said she had to be there for party! Did Eye plan a party? I hadn't heard anything!!!!!

Maybe because I was three sheets to the wind before I suggested the party but we can have another one tonight just for you.I have the steaks marinating and the rooties on ice and the pool is ready and what a hunk of a life guard.I swear it is Brad Pitt.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

(yawn.....stretch...) ahem.....Hey! What's all that noise out there? Guess I'll be having some company in the jail house tonight! Especially if I don't get invited!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Goodness, Onie, you know Eye. She does not need an excuse for a party, she's in a perpetual state of Rumba!!!!!!

It's that time of year to get my mattress cleaned. You would think that the cleaners would be open, but noooooooooooo! Where is that crazy China laundrygirl?

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Goodness, Onie, you know Eye. She does not need an excuse for a party, she's in a perpetual state of Rumba!!!!!!

It's that time of year to get my mattress cleaned. You would think that the cleaners would be open, but noooooooooooo! Where is that crazy China laundrygirl?

WITH HIDING BODIES THEY CAN SMELL IT A MILE AWAY AND DO NOT WANT TO CLEAN IT.i WILL CLEAN IT IF i GET TO KEEP ALL THAT MONEY INSIDE.rrrrrrrRRRRRRuuuuuuMMMMMbbbbaAAAAAA WHERE IS MY ROOOTIE.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by o2bngdhope View Post
    (yawn.....stretch...) ahem.....hey! What's all that noise out there? Guess i'll be having some company in the jail house tonight! Especially if i don't get invited!
    of coarse you are invited.the part is called do drop inn:d

Eye, keep your hands off my matterss!

Sheriff.... There is a delinquent running around here pestering me!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Eye, keep your hands off my matterss!

Sheriff.... There is a delinquent running around here pestering me!

What do you mean delinquent she the delusional lady of love remember or have you had one to many mojito's again.
    Rachell