X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manatee25
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2007

SHEESH..... A new thread and I am ALREADY behind! George hu. A little old for my taste... he is pretty handsom though... cant say WHY exactly... maybe that georgeouse face of his!? My personal crush is on Jhonny Depp!!! WHOO HOO!!! I think it is the accent!!!
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release
    sigpic
    My SBM store

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Yes Steve...Scoop please! And about George...He is just so darn cute!

But I have to agree with Marion, Tom Selleck is at the top of my list too!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
        SHEESH..... A new thread and I am ALREADY behind! George hu. A little old for my taste... he is pretty handsom though... cant say WHY exactly... maybe that georgeouse face of his!? My personal crush is on Jhonny Depp!!! WHOO HOO!!! I think it is the accent!!!
        A little old??? A little young maybe! oops, showing age again....

ok Johnny Depp is cute too, but way to young!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Manatee25 View Post
          My personal crush is on Jhonny Depp!!! WHOO HOO!!! I think it is the accent!!!
          If he was coming my daughter would be in Scrapsville like a shot! She has met him a few times. All appointments booked, hair, manicures and tanning.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2006

Smile Reporting:

Church service will be held at the Watering Hole (pub) This Friday evening at seven o'clock (free beer for the choir only). I expect we should have alot join in our singing. Pasture "Steve Russell' will be heading this service and will baptise all those wearing sneakers... And ladies any one who resists kissing the pasture will receive a poster as seen below...........
            Attached Files
            sigpic....

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
              Ok, I really need a straight answer about "George"... what is it about hime that all woman fined so appealing?

My wife and lady friends just drool whenever he appears in a new movie, in the paper, etc.

Any of you ladies want to give us guys a clue?
              Here is what it is.He has smooooootttthh skin and has that little boy look,dreamy eyes and down right handsome.Grey hair is very distinguished.Not all people can wear that color.Nice teeth,nice build etc.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                Church service will be held at the Watering Hole (pub) This Friday evening at seven o'clock (free beer for the choir only). I expect we should have alot join in our singing. Pasture "Steve Russell' will be heading this service and will baptise all those wearing sneakers... And ladies any one who resists kissing the pasture will receive a poster as seen below...........
                wheres my Mel?We need a picture of him from Braveheart wow
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

Reporting for Nurse Eye:

Remember" Eye"no kissing the Pastor and the poster is yours.......
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by srussell View Post
                    Ok, I really need a straight answer about "George"... what is it about hime that all woman fined so appealing?

My wife and lady friends just drool whenever he appears in a new movie, in the paper, etc.

Any of you ladies want to give us guys a clue?
                    It's because you're already taken, Steve! We are all looking for 2nd best. Your wife is just trying to conform to the crowd. She's knows she's got the best!
                    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-19-2008, 07:21 AM.
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                      Digi Sage
                      • Nov 2007

And if we're picking our favorites.....I really have to add Sean Connery. I don't care how old that man gets, he still has that special something that makes him irresistible.
                      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

mmmmm, yes another good pick Melanie. Now were starting to get out my age bracket, but you are right about him. That something special....maybe the "ornery twinkle" in his eyes mixed with his accent! We can add him to our list of people we want to visit scrapsville. Along with George, Tom, Johnny and Mel. Do we have a Stage Theatre in Scrapsvile?

Smile, reserve a poster of Tom for me! Steve's wife is standing guard over him!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• fourfoxes
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2007

I agree with Manatee, Johnny Depp is the man! Too young or old, who cares! LOL! Tom Selleck is all right too, he does still seem sexy! George Clooney is really not my type though but he would do in a pinch! LOL!

Debby
                          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by fourfoxes View Post
                            I agree with Manatee, Johnny Depp is the man! Too young or old, who cares! LOL! Tom Selleck is all right too, he does still seem sexy! George Clooney is really not my type though but he would do in a pinch! LOL!
                            did you say you were having problems with your eyesight.
                            sigpic

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Oh we forgot Nichilis Cage and Bruce Willis.MMMMM tastey subject girls.
                              sigpic

Comment

• srussell
                                Digi Sage
                                • Feb 2006

You ladies, crack me up about you male "idols"...
                                and you'll have to wait until Michelle gets back from Vegas for the photos... There are plans to scrap the pages.

Believe it or not, I actually had to take time to meet with her family as they we worried I may rob her and leave her for dead in the Nevada desert...
                                sigpic
                                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
                                X