• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
    That is one fine lookin man there.....if I was only 25 years younger I'd print out that photo and hang it over my bed...LOL
    When is he coming and where is George staying????
    Yep! I would have to subtract a few extra years Crops, but I know what you mean!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Never been star struck. But he is good for eye candy!

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Onie, who is coming with George? Anyone exciting? I hope so, oh it's going to be so much fun!

I hope we can keep those apes under control! We don't want to scare poor George to death!

Maybe we can all get some small parts in the movie! Wouldn't that be fun!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by fourfoxes View Post
          Oh boy! Georgie in town!?!?! I better make sure I have the nitro on hand for those hearts that will be all aflutter! I can't wait!
          Who said BOY George is coming here.He found quick fame but faded.But I do not think he will be a tiger ha ha.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Ha Ha Eye

Originally posted by eye View Post
            Who said BOY George is coming here.He found quick fame but faded.But I do not think he will be a tiger ha ha.
            I'm sure George Cloney would be insalted if he knew someone confused him with Boy George!!!!!!! Now this is our BIG Chance so do not screw it up Eye! **putting lip stick on**
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Smile reporting:

Well girls George called me last night and was so taken by my picture that he asked me out for supper....Now I know that I am a reporter but I did promise George not to tell all....... Just click on the picture and it should give you an idea of how things went...........Let me just leave you with this...........there is a god.......
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Oh you devilish fish. How naughty is that! Great job!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

ummmm, Onie, I need that key for the tiger room... I think it needs to be dusted in there.... *then I will hide under the bed till George gets there!*
                  And SMILE... you are not funny... I took the photo to a handwriting professional and he says that IS NOT Georges handwriting.... nice try but NO DICE!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Good grief Smile..... Do we really look gouliable???? I know you didn't go out with George because he was at the B&B with me! I had the privilage of getting to get him checked into the Tiger Room. I had Nanwu fix him a real nice dinner and had it taken to his room! I made sure his sheets were turned down and left a Hershy's Kiss on the pillow! Oh and yes, I had Champayne delivered on ice with 2 glasses. One for him and the other for some dumb bimbo who was hanging all over him......... NO IT WASN't SMILE!!!!
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• fourfoxes
                      Digi Sage
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                      One for him and the other for some dumb bimbo who was hanging all over him......... NO IT WASN't SMILE!!!!

Hey! Who are you callin' a bimbo! I resemble, I mean, I resent that remark! . . . . .

Debby
                      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

None of you can deny you're a bunch of old grannys. You're also all full of hot air!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Om MY! Such a commotion over one guy. I don't understand it. Now I have to budget for extra security-put up some no parking signs in front of the B&B! And the sheriff better get some deputies deputized for protection purposes. I have seen how riots can break out over a hunk like that-and let me tell you-it ain't pretty!!!! All this means for me and the sheriff is lots of extra work!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Feb 2006

I want Tom Sellick to come to Scrapsville, Now there is a man!

Comment

• srussell
                              Digi Sage
                              • Feb 2006

Ok, I really need a straight answer about "George"... what is it about hime that all woman fined so appealing?

My wife and lady friends just drool whenever he appears in a new movie, in the paper, etc.

Any of you ladies want to give us guys a clue?
                              sigpic
                              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• pkdoll
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Dec 2006

STEVE--How was your meeting with Michelle in the infamous town called Las Vegas????? Or do we have to wait until she gets home to get the scoop!!! hehehe! Welcome back!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                                X