+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapsville

OMG GEORGE is coming to town.... ENG ~appointment TOMORROW ASAP!!!! Pleazzzzeeeee.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Default Smile Reporting:

Talked to George today and he is excited about his visit to our little town. He did ask if he needed a "Ape" costume. I informed him that if he came bare chested that would turn us all "Ape'e" and so he promised he would leave his shirt on. Poster's are here on the up coming event...........remember girls .......lots of lipstick on those lips ........we do want to make him welcomed.......
    Attached Images

mmmm...mmmmm Nice Poster Smile! Eng, book me an appointment stat!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh boy! Georgie in town!?!?! I better make sure I have the nitro on hand for those hearts that will be all aflutter! I can't wait!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Duh what day is it,what time is it and where am I.Man those pills made sleep.Got to wake up and see what is going on.I peek out through the curtains and it sounds like a huge shing ding.Gotta get dressed and see what is going on. but I feel light headed and just need a rest ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Talked to George today and....

oH MY GOSH! You TALKED to him? I think if he looks at me, I'm gonna faint. I'll just stay in the back of the crowd. Call me when he's gone.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Now don't anyone eat any chili for the next few days!!! Don't feed the apes either!! Can't take any chances you know!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

That is one fine lookin man there.....if I was only 25 years younger I'd print out that photo and hang it over my bed...LOL
    When is he coming and where is George staying????

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

it's okay girls, I'll stand by with the smelling salts......not a big fan of the Georgie boy.....so won't be doing any fainting myself.........hey!!!does this mean I get to slap a few people????LOL

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Default B & B All Full

Well, you will never guess........... I got a phone call from George's Manager and he booked up all my rooms. I have NO extra rooms available. I arranged to put George in my Nicest Suite!!!! The TIGER Room for a true TIGER..... hehehe. Oh My God, How Am I Go To Control the Crowds???? It sounds that there may be a movie deal coming our way in Scrapsville!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie